D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stevensause 's APP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ðɾɑᴋɘ™

Ðɾɑᴋɘ™

Stevensause 's APP Empty Stevensause 's APP

Post by Ðɾɑᴋɘ™ Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:51 am

Name:
Steven Smith

IGN:
Stevensause

Why do you wish to be a GM:
Alot of people have asked me whats its like to become a Gm or control it. Ummm, I say
that a gm has to have the one quality to try. Try to make the game fun for everyone, try to discourage hacking, try to help in everyway possible within the server. He/she is also expected to be fair, nice, supportive and helpful.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX:
Just started and I found it interesting. (:

Any GM experience:
Yeah, My Maplestory experience is 1 years of GMS (Global Maplestory) and 4 years of private servers. I have been to many private servers, including the famous ones and I were invited by many administrators from various servers to help their servers. I was a royal/respectitive GM in Farmerstory, which used to be higly populated and famous which has ran since 2005-2010, but i started to be a GM at 2007-2010. it was known as ChickenMS->SyndneyMS->Farmerstory. My IGN/ForumName was CuPoFTeA there. Also, I have been an official Global maplestory beta tester x]

How can you help the server:
If A Problem Occurs Between Players, First thing, i would hear BOTH sides of the story (coz gms on other servers like to pick sides) I would find a resolution that would fit both players and keep it friendly amongst them. If i were a gm i would be on late and night, cause ive noticed that its when all the hackers comes out.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob:
Of course. First, I will greet them; Second, Make sure they are in their correct path/way; then, Keep an eye on him/her and if things are great, I would leave him, if not i am gonnarepeat my secondstep and finally, Introduce him D.ChaosEX's community. I am indeed sociable

Other*:
My Timezone is GMT+4. And im good in software protection and preventing hackers.

What can you code*:
None Sad, but i can learn Smile

Can you GFX*:
Yeah, I'm good with photoshop and GIMP, I am good at making animated adv banners and teaching gfx Smile, but to be honest, I am not so good at wz editing since I just came back playing MS PS Sad, but i can quickly learn it back again. Other than that, I am great. Smile

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Stevensause 's APP Empty Re: Stevensause 's APP

Post by Sardine Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:35 pm

Good luck~

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum