D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Account blocked or deleted." [FIXED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paradocs

"Account blocked or deleted." [FIXED] Empty "Account blocked or deleted." [FIXED]

Post by Paradocs Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:48 pm

The error at the login screen goes along those lines... I've only found one mention of this error on the forums, and no fix was mentioned.

I disconnected earlier and kept receiving the "unable to connect; server check; etc" error each time I attempted to boot up the game. I later on reset my router/modem, and the game then started up, but began telling me that my account was blocked or deleted.

I have re-downloaded all files and have reinstalled the game, and I am still receiving this error. I've never seen this error before, so does it mean I'm basically screwed, does it mean that I've been banned, or is there some fix that I'm unaware of? My IGN is Squiff, if it helps.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Paradocs on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

"Account blocked or deleted." [FIXED] Empty Re: "Account blocked or deleted." [FIXED]

Post by Λlphα Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Fixed, try again.

Back to top Go down

Paradocs

"Account blocked or deleted." [FIXED] Empty Re: "Account blocked or deleted." [FIXED]

Post by Paradocs Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:45 pm

Awesome, it's working now.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Back to top Go down

lordman100

Post by lordman100 Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:04 pm

It happened to me too. Please help me! IGN: Kaiyn

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top