D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Group Picture~ [Finished! Picture Posted.]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blackopskill

Blackopskill

Christmas Group Picture~ [Finished! Picture Posted.] - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Group Picture~ [Finished! Picture Posted.]

Post by Blackopskill Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:30 pm

SO SMEXY THX FOR INCLUDING ME IN

Back to top Go down

.Fade

Dedicated Member

.Fade
Dedicated Member

Christmas Group Picture~ [Finished! Picture Posted.] - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Group Picture~ [Finished! Picture Posted.]

Post by .Fade Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:29 am

∂єяρ wrote:
Fade-Kun wrote:
∂єяρ wrote:
Fade-Kun wrote:
Eternal Dream wrote:
Hey guys, After awhile I finally finished it! It probably isn't something you were expecting, But I like it!

Christmas Group Picture~ [Finished! Picture Posted.] - Page 3 2ch86lw

Thanks to everyone who's in the picture! I hope you all have a great Christmas <3

Looks great and have a great christmas too.

Nonono, you picked the wrong picture. It's the 3rd one.

Ehhh.....What?

You had the 1st picture.
The one with the error in Christmas and without that guy.

Yea... I noticed after a bit...Just didn't know what you were talking about at first. (Knew something was missing! Shit!!!)

Back to top Go down

Helmet

Ultimate Member

Helmet
Ultimate Member

Post by Helmet Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:00 pm

i kinda feel you just threw me off to the side and left me for last.....

Back to top Go down

Lucifica

Ultimate Member

Lucifica
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucifica Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:31 am

Chrome wrote:i kinda feel you just threw me off to the side and left me for last.....

There's no "last" in this picture. I did NONE OF THIS in order. You were like, The 3rd-5th person I added. Plus, You gave me your character like that, Not a bsproj and I was not going to recreate your character in bannedstory. I spent alot of time in this, So if you feel I really "threw you off to the side and left you for last" then you don't have to like the picture just ignore it.

Back to top Go down

x3WiredLife

Dedicated Member

x3WiredLife
Dedicated Member

Post by x3WiredLife Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:59 am

Eternal Dream wrote:
Hey guys, After awhile I finally finished it! It probably isn't something you were expecting, But I like it!

Christmas Group Picture~ [Finished! Picture Posted.] - Page 3 2ch86lw

Thanks to everyone who's in the picture! I hope you all have a great Christmas <3

It's Awesome! M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S !

Back to top Go down

Helmet

Ultimate Member

Helmet
Ultimate Member

Post by Helmet Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:18 pm

Eternal Dream wrote:
Chrome wrote:i kinda feel you just threw me off to the side and left me for last.....

There's no "last" in this picture. I did NONE OF THIS in order. You were like, The 3rd-5th person I added. Plus, You gave me your character like that, Not a bsproj and I was not going to recreate your character in bannedstory. I spent alot of time in this, So if you feel I really "threw you off to the side and left you for last" then you don't have to like the picture just ignore it.

what you talking about? i love it

Back to top Go down

Lucifica

Ultimate Member

Lucifica
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucifica Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Chrome wrote:
Eternal Dream wrote:

what you talking about? i love it

Your first comment seemed like the only thing you worried about was where your character was when, Hey, I HAD these in order but since I didn't know how many boxes I needed it kinda got randomed. I was going to be in the first box, But I wasn't in the end.

Enough of my ranting, I'm glad you guys like the picture. I hope I can do something like this again one day c:

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top