Let's be real (women)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RyRy

Ultimate Member

RyRy
Ultimate Member

Posts : 212
Points : 267
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-08-08
Age : 22
Location : The Darkness

Let's be real (women) Empty Let's be real (women)

Post by RyRy on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:14 pm

As the title states, let's be real here. Note:I might have explained this in a wrong way.

Us men are able to blurt the most perverted things and be okay with it. We say things like I'm hard, I'm going to watch pornhub, I like hentai, Ima tap that ass, I masturbate everyday, and many more perverted shit. Women look at us and be like " WTF is up with this guy ". How often you see a women blurt something out that was perverted?

People say that women are more self control then men because of our manhood (aka penis). But who's to say that the women are the one's with the need of self control. You act big out front, but what do you really do when no one's around?.

Question 1.) Have you even seen a penis in your life, whether in real life or on your computer? (babies and kids 11 and under don't count)
Question 2.) Don't y'all ever had the need to pleasure yourself as us guys do? Don't lie I know y'all do.
Question 3.) And do you keep condoms and vibrators somewhere in your room. I sure hell keep condoms in my room.

Women are just as guilty as guys.
The only thing is that y'all women are SLICK .
Y'all able to hide thing from us men no problem. Us men just put things out there or just don't hide our shit very well.

I'm pretty sure that if check through a teenage girl's room or older, depending on how you look, your going to find something in there.

So don't try to act innocent forever, we are catching on to whats going on here.

I just that I put this out for people who are wonder this same question or anything related of the sort.
This might bring curiosity, this might bring some rage/arguing, but people want to know the truth, men especially.
So let's see how far this goes.

P.S if you have something you may want to add, be my guess.

_________________
Let's be real (women) Play_t10
Spoiler:
Let's be real (women) My_dar11

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1696
Points : 1847
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Not behind you.

Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by Magnus on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:24 pm

You're not a man.

_________________
Let's be real (women) Finish10



wip sigs:
Let's be real (women) Test10

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Posts : 1970
Points : 2246
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 27
Location : California

Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by RayStormX on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:52 pm

†Legacy wrote:You're not a man.
And not yet a woman.


This thread is laced with sexism.

_________________
GM!RayStormX   &  Zweihander
Status:: Offline indefinitely
If you have been unfairly banned, PM me and I'll help you the best I can.

Back to top Go down

Ci3L

Dedicated Member

Ci3L
Dedicated Member

Posts : 199
Points : 215
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 33
Location : London

Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by Ci3L on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:35 am

I can't deny the fact that as a woman, I do think about afore mention stuff. However what sets us apart is self restraint and sensitivity. I'm sure most of you would agree that men generally are the 'action' species while women are 'emotional' species; by that it boils down to the age old definition of masculinity and femininity ensconced within our everyday lives.

Women tend to have very high levels of empathy, and because of that we can become emotionally attached to things. Men on the other hand looks at things objectively without considering the emotional factor much, that way they're able to make snap decisions and take action. I'm sure you will be able to think of various situations where both the good and bad applies for either gender.

Therefore it would be wrong to deny the fact that women don't think about afore mentioned things by RyRy, after all are not women the parallel counterpart of men in the species called Homo sapiens? It would be however be precise to say that we are able to keep what we think and feel better hidden, instead of blurting it out for the whole wide world to see.

_________________
Let's be real (women) 504525169b56152m3

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1784
Points : 2183
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 24

Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by Knives on Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:06 am

Woman = Man.

Man = Woman.

The only difference is organs, organ placement and roles in reproduction.

Throughout history, there have been many events that have separated men and women in numerous ways (globally). In America's case, women had hardly as much rights as men. Women were to be used as tools of cleaning and reproduction in the past. It was wrong, and women had no rights. Naturally, this further aided in separating the mindsets of men and women. Unlike American men, women had to fight for their rights. All the fighting that American women have done moulded their minds, as well. They have become intuitive, whereas some men today still are as bullheaded as they were in the past. This does not mean all women are perfect, nor does it mean that all men are perverse/rude. Both genders have their flaws.

...But think about something else. In certain countries, females have to hide things from people. Otherwise, they could get in serious trouble. I have an Arabic friend who is Muslim. She told me once that if her hair is uncovered, she would get in trouble for "showing it off". Now, more then ever, there are both men/boys and women/girls who are completely wrong in their mentality due to being spoiled or raised improperly.

It really comes down to what they have done. Women can hide things if they choose to. It shouldn't really be a problem, anyways. If they wanna call you a perv and such, then let them. Not like you're trying to impress every girl you meet anyways.

Back to top Go down

Ci3L

Dedicated Member

Ci3L
Dedicated Member

Posts : 199
Points : 215
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 33
Location : London

Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by Ci3L on Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:39 am

Knives wrote:Woman = Man.

Man = Woman.

The only difference is organs, organ placement and roles in reproduction.

Throughout history, there have been many events that have separated men and women in numerous ways (globally). In America's case, women had hardly as much rights as men. Women were to be used as tools of cleaning and reproduction in the past. It was wrong, and women had no rights. Naturally, this further aided in separating the mindsets of men and women. Unlike American men, women had to fight for their rights. All the fighting that American women have done moulded their minds, as well. They have become intuitive, whereas some men today still are as bullheaded as they were in the past. This does not mean all women are perfect, nor does it mean that all men are perverse/rude. Both genders have their flaws.

...But think about something else. In certain countries, females have to hide things from people. Otherwise, they could get in serious trouble. I have an Arabic friend who is Muslim. She told me once that if her hair is uncovered, she would get in trouble for "showing it off". Now, more then ever, there are both men/boys and women/girls who are completely wrong in their mentality due to being spoiled or raised improperly.

It really comes down to what they have done. Women can hide things if they choose to. It shouldn't really be a problem, anyways. If they wanna call you a perv and such, then let them. Not like you're trying to impress every girl you meet anyways.

Amen to that, naturally it all boils down to social upbringing Women of Asian descent are generally less promiscuous as compared to their European counterpart. I was raised to be a yamato nadeshiko, but I kinda broke the rules and joined the kendo club. Nevertheless there are still certain traditions which I still observe, though I'm not afraid to speak my mind when required

_________________
Let's be real (women) 504525169b56152m3

Back to top Go down

AntiSocial

Average Member

AntiSocial
Average Member

Posts : 62
Points : 70
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 22
Location : --

Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by AntiSocial on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:09 am

You do make a good point, but you need to back up your claims (have you ever searched a girl's room? How many times? Did you find what you were looking for in all/most of those times?). If not, then you sound like a sexist who takes offense to being insulted by women in ways that you have described, and are taking action in this manor.
In my opinion, I don't care if girls call us pervs. It's in our nature. We cannot fully control our hormones enough to not be pervs (maybe some can). Though, I can't vouch for the sex addicts/rapists out there in today's world. They're insane.

_________________
I'm socially awkward. Nice to meet you.
Let's be real (women) 797aa1a9
Moments in anime that made me cry ;(
Spoiler:
---SPOILER ALERT---
Bleach: Ulquiorra's death.
FMA Brotherhood: Roy Mustang's lost eyesight.
Kanaan 2006: Frail fox girl's slow death.
Gurren Laggan: Kamina's death.
Lucky Star: The ending.
Steins;Gate: Mayuri's spree of deaths.

Back to top Go down

§å§§ȋ£

Dedicated Member

§å§§ȋ£
Dedicated Member

Posts : 111
Points : 115
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 21

Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by §å§§ȋ£ on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:06 am

It's true a lot of girls are perverted as well, but it's all hormones. Females tend to hide how they feel cuz of their feminine hormones and men may blurt it out cuz of their masculine hormones. In the end, it just shows how men and women can be different and yet the same.

_________________
Let's be real (women) Untitl11

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Posts : 1970
Points : 2246
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 27
Location : California

Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by RayStormX on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:08 am

Wrong and wrong. Women tend to hide it because of SOCIAL NORMS, not hormones. Come on guys, step up your knowledge.

_________________
GM!RayStormX   &  Zweihander
Status:: Offline indefinitely
If you have been unfairly banned, PM me and I'll help you the best I can.

Back to top Go down

AntiSocial

Average Member

AntiSocial
Average Member

Posts : 62
Points : 70
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 22
Location : --

Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by AntiSocial on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:12 am

I'm talking about men's hormones only. I never mentioned womengs meng

_________________
I'm socially awkward. Nice to meet you.
Let's be real (women) 797aa1a9
Moments in anime that made me cry ;(
Spoiler:
---SPOILER ALERT---
Bleach: Ulquiorra's death.
FMA Brotherhood: Roy Mustang's lost eyesight.
Kanaan 2006: Frail fox girl's slow death.
Gurren Laggan: Kamina's death.
Lucky Star: The ending.
Steins;Gate: Mayuri's spree of deaths.

Back to top Go down

Ci3L

Dedicated Member

Ci3L
Dedicated Member

Posts : 199
Points : 215
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 33
Location : London

Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by Ci3L on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:23 am

§å§§ȋ£ wrote:It's true a lot of girls are perverted as well, but it's all hormones. Females tend to hide how they feel cuz of their feminine hormones and men may blurt it out cuz of their masculine hormones. In the end, it just shows how men and women can be different and yet the same.

Unfortunately I agree with Ray, Sassie. Women are brought up to be more acute to their surrounding, and to be well aware of how the general public perceive us as an individual as compared to men. Here's food for thought, try and analyse the age old adage 'Boys will be boys'. I'm sure you'd come up with the answer without too much trouble.

_________________
Let's be real (women) 504525169b56152m3

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Posts : 1970
Points : 2246
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 27
Location : California

Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by RayStormX on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:54 am

It also boils down to personality. There are indeed many men who are in touch with their emotions and have a high emotional IQ, and there are just as many women who lack empathy but value cold rational thinking.

The "men being action types" isn't necessarily true for a lot of men who take in a lot of information before making decisions.

If we bring psychology into play (more specifically, myers briggs typology), there are many men who are perceiving types and will have a tendency postpone taking action for as long as possible before making a choice.

As mentioned before, there are feeling types who either have a good sense of their own emotions and how things make them feel, and strive for inner harmony (introverted Feeling), and those who try to look out for others and make sure that their group gets along well (extroverted feeling).

Aside from having a very healthy libido, I don't really fit masculine stereotypes described in this thread.


The thread has a hollow ring of truth to it, in that biology and socialization account for many of the differences in men and women.

Also, this probably doesn't need to be said, but some women are messy as fuck. My ex-girlfriend's room was way messier than mine, and one of my female friends rooms is a fuckin pig sty.

_________________
GM!RayStormX   &  Zweihander
Status:: Offline indefinitely
If you have been unfairly banned, PM me and I'll help you the best I can.

Back to top Go down

Ci3L

Dedicated Member

Ci3L
Dedicated Member

Posts : 199
Points : 215
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 33
Location : London

Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by Ci3L on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:36 pm

RayStormX wrote:It also boils down to personality. There are indeed many men who are in touch with their emotions and have a high emotional IQ, and there are just as many women who lack empathy but value cold rational thinking.

The "men being action types" isn't necessarily true for a lot of men who take in a lot of information before making decisions.

If we bring psychology into play (more specifically, myers briggs typology), there are many men who are perceiving types and will have a tendency postpone taking action for as long as possible before making a choice.

As mentioned before, there are feeling types who either have a good sense of their own emotions and how things make them feel, and strive for inner harmony (introverted Feeling), and those who try to look out for others and make sure that their group gets along well (extroverted feeling).

Aside from having a very healthy libido, I don't really fit masculine stereotypes described in this thread.


The thread has a hollow ring of truth to it, in that biology and socialization account for many of the differences in men and women.

Also, this probably doesn't need to be said, but some women are messy as fuck. My ex-girlfriend's room was way messier than mine, and one of my female friends rooms is a fuckin pig sty.

I think you're referring to the Emotional Quotient (EQ) not Intelligence Quotient (IQ).

If you were to take into account of psychology, you're referring to a minority here. There is a reason for stereotyping, in that when the general populace acts in a certain way time and again; we automatically label any individual from said populace as sharing the same trait even though it may not be true. For example if you were to compare, how many times can you find a guy who's willing to go on long shopping sprees and ACTUALLY find it enjoyable as opposed to those who follow the atypical male shopping pattern of 'Get in, and get out'?

True I will not deny the fact that there're men who do not fit the general stereotype of being a masculine, and in a way the world is changing whereupon the traditional norms of what separates masculinity from femininity are getting blurred. The idea that men would act in such a way, and women in such a way are already ensconced within our general perception. I seem to recall that somewhere in this forum that someone regards gays as faggots. Sexual preference aside, it would seem that to him; the very notion that a gay would act in such a way is totally unacceptable, while sharing the very same characteristics which he shares with said gay. Hence the negative outburst and faggot remark. This goes to show that he already has an established idea on how a male should act and behave, and this not only applies to him but it is actually quite wide spread though every person's idea of masculinity differs THERE are certain aspects which shares common place.

As you have already mentioned in your earlier post, social upbringing determines a very large aspect on how an individual acts and behaves, as well as the individual environmental and biological surrounding. However I would like to ask you two very simple question here; when raising a child, do the parents take into account of gender? If they do, then would they not already have an established idea of how a male and a female should behave? Furthermore, we as distant cousins of apes live quite strictly to this saying in our developing years 'Monkey see, monkey do'. Children tend to mimic individuals which they perceive as similar to them (I'm not taking into rare cases whereupon there is an absence of women in their surrounding except the daughter or vice versa), in a way if a girl sees other girls of similar age to them play with dolls or house, they would automatically want to play with dolls as well. Similarly if a women who is the complete opposite of the feminine stereotype is placed in a ballroom party with her husband, she would automatically try and adapt herself to fit the atypical female bill (whether it would wind up in epic disaster or not is irrelevant)

Hence I'd conclude that though there are minor deviation from the regular stereotype, the general idea that most men and women acts in such a manner is nevertheless an established fact. This is something we cannot deny as it is ingrained too deeply and for too long within our societal perception and values

_________________
Let's be real (women) 504525169b56152m3

Back to top Go down

RyRy

Ultimate Member

RyRy
Ultimate Member

Posts : 212
Points : 267
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-08-08
Age : 22
Location : The Darkness

Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by RyRy on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:42 pm

A lot of information to take in at once, but I'm starting to get the picture.
Now I have learned a bit more information about women, and can apply this to my daily life.

Oh and Legacy, do you even know what makes up a man?
I am neither a man nor a kid, I am a teenager how is just looking for answers. (I'm only 15 bra)

Anti-Social, yes I have looked through my sister's things once and found a vibrator in her closet .
Just note that I won't say things that I can't back up. ( Most of the times)

Hehe, an interesting conversation this turned out to be.


_________________
Let's be real (women) Play_t10
Spoiler:
Let's be real (women) My_dar11

Back to top Go down

الذئب

Dedicated Member

الذئب
Dedicated Member

Posts : 121
Points : 128
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-06-19
Location : London/Dubai.

Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by الذئب on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Ci3L wrote:
RayStormX wrote:It also boils down to personality. There are indeed many men who are in touch with their emotions and have a high emotional IQ, and there are just as many women who lack empathy but value cold rational thinking.

The "men being action types" isn't necessarily true for a lot of men who take in a lot of information before making decisions.

If we bring psychology into play (more specifically, myers briggs typology), there are many men who are perceiving types and will have a tendency postpone taking action for as long as possible before making a choice.

As mentioned before, there are feeling types who either have a good sense of their own emotions and how things make them feel, and strive for inner harmony (introverted Feeling), and those who try to look out for others and make sure that their group gets along well (extroverted feeling).

Aside from having a very healthy libido, I don't really fit masculine stereotypes described in this thread.


The thread has a hollow ring of truth to it, in that biology and socialization account for many of the differences in men and women.

Also, this probably doesn't need to be said, but some women are messy as fuck. My ex-girlfriend's room was way messier than mine, and one of my female friends rooms is a fuckin pig sty.

I think you're referring to the Emotional Quotient (EQ) not Intelligence Quotient (IQ).

If you were to take into account of psychology, you're referring to a minority here. There is a reason for stereotyping, in that when the general populace acts in a certain way time and again; we automatically label any individual from said populace as sharing the same trait even though it may not be true. For example if you were to compare, how many times can you find a guy who's willing to go on long shopping sprees and ACTUALLY find it enjoyable as opposed to those who follow the atypical male shopping pattern of 'Get in, and get out'?

True I will not deny the fact that there're men who do not fit the general stereotype of being a masculine, and in a way the world is changing whereupon the traditional norms of what separates masculinity from femininity are getting blurred. The idea that men would act in such a way, and women in such a way are already ensconced within our general perception. I seem to recall that somewhere in this forum that someone regards gays as faggots. Sexual preference aside, it would seem that to him; the very notion that a gay would act in such a way is totally unacceptable, while sharing the very same characteristics which he shares with said gay. Hence the negative outburst and faggot remark. This goes to show that he already has an established idea on how a male should act and behave, and this not only applies to him but it is actually quite wide spread though every person's idea of masculinity differs THERE are certain aspects which shares common place.

As you have already mentioned in your earlier post, social upbringing determines a very large aspect on how an individual acts and behaves, as well as the individual environmental and biological surrounding. However I would like to ask you two very simple question here; when raising a child, do the parents take into account of gender? If they do, then would they not already have an established idea of how a male and a female should behave? Furthermore, we as distant cousins of apes live quite strictly to this saying in our developing years 'Monkey see, monkey do'. Children tend to mimic individuals which they perceive as similar to them (I'm not taking into rare cases whereupon there is an absence of women in their surrounding except the daughter or vice versa), in a way if a girl sees other girls of similar age to them play with dolls or house, they would automatically want to play with dolls as well. Similarly if a women who is the complete opposite of the feminine stereotype is placed in a ballroom party with her husband, she would automatically try and adapt herself to fit the atypical female bill (whether it would wind up in epic disaster or not is irrelevant)

Hence I'd conclude that though there are minor deviation from the regular stereotype, the general idea that most men and women acts in such a manner is nevertheless an established fact. This is something we cannot deny as it is ingrained too deeply and for too long within our societal perception and values

I like this girl. She actually has a brain unlike a lot of Dchaos.


Congratz stranger, you've made it on my list. Expect to be hugged to death.

_________________
Holy shit life is awesome.
PM Me for my Skype

"You ever hear the story of how I fell from grace?"
"You know why God cast me down? Because I *loved* him. More than anything. And then God created..."
"You. The little, hairless apes. And then he asked all of us to bow down before *you*. To love *you*, more than Him! And I said, Father, I can't. I said these human beings, were flawed, murderous. And for that, God had Michael cast me into Hell! Now tell me, does the punishment fit the crime? Especially when I was right. Look what six billion of you have done to this thing. And how many of you blame me for it."

Back to top Go down

Ci3L

Dedicated Member

Ci3L
Dedicated Member

Posts : 199
Points : 215
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 33
Location : London

Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by Ci3L on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:47 pm

الذئب wrote:.....

I like this girl. She actually has a brain unlike a lot of Dchaos.


Congratz stranger, you've made it on my list. Expect to be hugged to death.

Thank you darling, I like you too; though not in a romantic sort of way; but I'm sad to tell you that I'd rather be labelled as an idiot most of the time. I relish on the look of their faces when I open my mouth and start lambasting them to bits, it's priceless when I look at their gaping faces

_________________
Let's be real (women) 504525169b56152m3

Back to top Go down

{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º

Ultimate Member

{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º
Ultimate Member

Posts : 377
Points : 428
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 21
Location : World of Dance

Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by {Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:48 pm

What made u wanted to post this =0

_________________
Spoiler:
Let's be real (women) QjVNF_zps984ae0db

Made by Baka<3

SNSD Tiffany<3


Let's be real (women) EVZRQ1_zps06ef2a4e

Back to top Go down

الذئب

Dedicated Member

الذئب
Dedicated Member

Posts : 121
Points : 128
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-06-19
Location : London/Dubai.

Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by الذئب on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:55 pm

Ci3L wrote:
الذئب wrote:.....

I like this girl. She actually has a brain unlike a lot of Dchaos.


Congratz stranger, you've made it on my list. Expect to be hugged to death.

Thank you darling, I like you too; though not in a romantic sort of way; but I'm sad to tell you that I'd rather be labelled as an idiot most of the time. I relish on the look of their faces when I open my mouth and start lambasting them to bits, it's priceless when I look at their gaping faces
Guess the feelings mutual.

Why be the weakest link when you can be the lion among Sheep?

_________________
Holy shit life is awesome.
PM Me for my Skype

"You ever hear the story of how I fell from grace?"
"You know why God cast me down? Because I *loved* him. More than anything. And then God created..."
"You. The little, hairless apes. And then he asked all of us to bow down before *you*. To love *you*, more than Him! And I said, Father, I can't. I said these human beings, were flawed, murderous. And for that, God had Michael cast me into Hell! Now tell me, does the punishment fit the crime? Especially when I was right. Look what six billion of you have done to this thing. And how many of you blame me for it."

Back to top Go down

RyRy

Ultimate Member

RyRy
Ultimate Member

Posts : 212
Points : 267
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-08-08
Age : 22
Location : The Darkness

Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by RyRy on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:59 pm

{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º wrote:What made u wanted to post this =0

Well, we were discussing about men and women on how they compare and differ in JROTC class and it kinda turned into a huge argument.

And my friend was saying like how some women don't appreciate the things men do them. Like opening doors, they don't say thank you they just look at you funny, and that's what be making him hot about it, and then to make it worse one of the girls started to say how men don't respect there mom and shit and you know us males went off on that.

So yeah...

_________________
Let's be real (women) Play_t10
Spoiler:
Let's be real (women) My_dar11

Back to top Go down

AntiSocial

Average Member

AntiSocial
Average Member

Posts : 62
Points : 70
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 22
Location : --

Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by AntiSocial on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:11 pm

Men in the ghetto don't respect their moms*
Fix'd.

(Based on experience)

_________________
I'm socially awkward. Nice to meet you.
Let's be real (women) 797aa1a9
Moments in anime that made me cry ;(
Spoiler:
---SPOILER ALERT---
Bleach: Ulquiorra's death.
FMA Brotherhood: Roy Mustang's lost eyesight.
Kanaan 2006: Frail fox girl's slow death.
Gurren Laggan: Kamina's death.
Lucky Star: The ending.
Steins;Gate: Mayuri's spree of deaths.

Back to top Go down

RyRy

Ultimate Member

RyRy
Ultimate Member

Posts : 212
Points : 267
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-08-08
Age : 22
Location : The Darkness

Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by RyRy on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:15 pm

AntiSocial wrote:Men in the ghetto don't respect their moms*
Fix'd.

(Based on experience)


You a lie, Everybody I know in the hood respect there moms.
And if they didn't, they either be out on the streets, or getting fucked up by there dads cause they disrespecting there moms.

_________________
Let's be real (women) Play_t10
Spoiler:
Let's be real (women) My_dar11

Back to top Go down

AntiSocial

Average Member

AntiSocial
Average Member

Posts : 62
Points : 70
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 22
Location : --

Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by AntiSocial on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:18 pm

Come down to my 'hood'.

_________________
I'm socially awkward. Nice to meet you.
Let's be real (women) 797aa1a9
Moments in anime that made me cry ;(
Spoiler:
---SPOILER ALERT---
Bleach: Ulquiorra's death.
FMA Brotherhood: Roy Mustang's lost eyesight.
Kanaan 2006: Frail fox girl's slow death.
Gurren Laggan: Kamina's death.
Lucky Star: The ending.
Steins;Gate: Mayuri's spree of deaths.

Back to top Go down

RyRy

Ultimate Member

RyRy
Ultimate Member

Posts : 212
Points : 267
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-08-08
Age : 22
Location : The Darkness

Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by RyRy on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:23 pm

And when I'm done come down to mines.

_________________
Let's be real (women) Play_t10
Spoiler:
Let's be real (women) My_dar11

Back to top Go down

Ci3L

Dedicated Member

Ci3L
Dedicated Member

Posts : 199
Points : 215
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 33
Location : London

Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by Ci3L on Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:20 pm

الذئب wrote:
Why be the weakest link when you can be the lion among Sheep?

I like to live by the adage that a wise kitten (nyaaa~~~) keep her claws hidden, but most of the time I look at the situation. Sometimes there are arguments which are not worth participating. Particularly if the person you're engaging in is a stubborn fool or s/he does not know what the hell he/she is talking about. In instances like these I'd rather play the fool than waste my breath, unless I get really annoyed; like what happened a few days ago (I'll give you the link later, it's in the forums). I replied to RyRy's thread because he seems like an open and level headed person, unlike some of the other forums where I've been to where any discussion can degenerate into a nasty hell hole like 'STFU you son of a *bleep*, go suck your mom's *bleep* before dying in a gutter like a *bleep*-ing *bleep*' when all you're trying to do is present your opinions which may either be

  1. unpopular with the community (number one reason for being shot down in the most non-intellectual and inelegant manner)
  2. the person you're engaging the conversation with commands a certain level of followers and has the maturity of a 5 y.o.
  3. the level of intelligence (not knowledge, they're 2 separate things) of the person is worse than an ameboid


I can differentiate when a person goes round saying fuck this and that, with another who says the same things but actually provides a solid level of maturity and intelligence. Usually the latter are able to support their opinions with considerable insight which I find very gratifying, irrespective of the way they choose to communicate their thoughts and views (because that's what define them as being themselves)

RyRy wrote:
{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º wrote:What made u wanted to post this =0

Well, we were discussing about men and women on how they compare and differ in JROTC class and it kinda turned into a huge argument.

And my friend was saying like how some women don't appreciate the things men do them. Like opening doors, they don't say thank you they just look at you funny, and that's what be making him hot about it, and then to make it worse one of the girls started to say how men don't respect there mom and shit and you know us males went off on that.

So yeah...

No offence intended RyRy (and I apologize in advance); but that RyRy is a classic example of a brainless idiot, both your friend and afore mentioned girls. First and fore most, ask yourself this how often does a woman come across the classic gentleman? In most cases when a total stranger opens the door for a lady, or acts like a gentleman I can assure you it'll put them at their highest level of guard. Some of the things that would go through their head would be 'Who the hell is this guy? And why is he suddenly being nice? Is he trying to hit on me?' All this happens within the space of a second, though they wont say it outright (I'm giving you a valuable insight into the woman psyche here, so thank me) but they'd be very suspicious of you. Hence you can't blame us for giving you a weird look, and not all women are discourteous enough to not say thank you; and in some cases they may smile even. The thing of import to note here is to NOT complain about it, it'll make your act of being the gentleman seem like a lie which has ulterior motives (which further ups the ladies guard a notch).

To be fair the girls you had this discussion with are also the very reason why us ladies are often labelled as bimbos or a brainless broad. It shows that they lack both life experience and maturity. In most instances most men respect their mothers more than they respect their own fathers (again I'm not taking into account of certain communal upbringing or societal values because they're in the minority). Every where you look from religious scriptures to actual everyday life happenings you'd find that mothers are a lot more appreciated than fathers (sad to say but it's true). Now if we were to talk about how a typical male would treat a typical female who are on the same platform as them, then I'll say it's a different matter entirely. I can go on and on on this but I'd rather not turn this into a sermon, and preach like I'm holier than thou. Suffice to say, most men love their own mothers; and there are cases where the bonds they share are stronger than their matrimonial vows.

AntiSocial wrote:Men in the ghetto don't respect their moms*
Fix'd.

(Based on experience)

The definition of respect here is kind of broad, you cannot expect people who have been brought up in that sort of way to start spouting out mannerism as practised by the general public. I for one have very little experience to share in this area, but what little I do know that people in the slums have their own value of respect which is very different than that of the general public, not that I condone some of their acts.

_________________
Let's be real (women) 504525169b56152m3

Back to top Go down

Nanotic

Member

Nanotic
Member

Posts : 25
Points : 28
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : The Blood Moon

Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by Nanotic on Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:56 pm

One question, This is somewhat off topic but, Dads are ALWAYS over-protective about their daughter ( If they have one ) Example : ''Sir May I marry your daughter? '' '' FUCK NO!''..... Well sometimes its a yes but it takes a Dad a LONG time to allow someone to even PROPOSE to their daughter.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




Let's be real (women) Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum