D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skadow

Average Member

Skadow
Average Member

My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 3 Empty Re: My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now)

Post by Skadow Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:25 pm

Name: Skadow
Chibi
My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 3 Adssd11

Back to top Go down

RyRy

Ultimate Member

RyRy
Ultimate Member

My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 3 Empty Re: My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now)

Post by RyRy Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:47 pm

Oh what the heck....

Name: RyRy
Anime:My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 3 Darkne10

similar to this.My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 3 Pictur17

Last edited by RyRy on Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

TriLxS

TriLxS

Post by TriLxS Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:57 pm

overwhelmed with requests ;A; that's enough requests FOR NOW! Smile i'll give you guys a heads up when i'm ready for more.

Back to top Go down

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ

Dedicated Member

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ
Dedicated Member

Post by ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:39 pm

I
Freaking
LOVE
it <3
Thank chu so much! :D

Back to top Go down

Xeclipse

Ultimate Member

Xeclipse
Ultimate Member

Post by Xeclipse Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:39 pm

I changed the pose .w. instead of the sitting one

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:11 pm

Dang, I got here too late. Ah, well. I still get to see MOAR AWESOME ART

Back to top Go down

TriLxS

TriLxS

Post by TriLxS Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:23 pm

idsajfidjfsi, so much school work now that it has started... I'll try to draw one or two requests today though ^^

cover photo on facebook:
My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 3 Bal10

~40 mins-an hour...

Back to top Go down

{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º

Ultimate Member

{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º
Ultimate Member

Post by {Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:21 pm

At first i thought this was Claymore until i saw the guy (Which looks like the guy in High School of the Dead also)

Back to top Go down

jεnn♥

Ultimate Member

jεnn♥
Ultimate Member

Post by jεnn♥ Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:23 pm

Your perspective is soooo good.
Whenever I try to draw a background with building, I use the one point perspective, but it's really bad. Do you do any tutorials concerning colorling, lineart, background, or ect?
Your drawings are really inspiring..

Back to top Go down

TriLxS

TriLxS

Post by TriLxS Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:03 pm

destiny, i don't have any tutorials atm D: sorrryyy... i learned everything from watching speedpaints haha. i'll consider making a tutorial if i have time!

here you go ryry!

My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 3 Ryry10
tell me if you like it!Smile

Back to top Go down

RyRy

Ultimate Member

RyRy
Ultimate Member

Post by RyRy Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:29 pm

I just jizzed in my pants.
Like I have black pants on and it turned white all of a sudden.
(moment of silence...)
HOLY SHIT ITS SO FUCKEN RAAAAAW
Fuck waiting on my birthday, I'm buying my tablet next week.

P.S you should start doing these requests at school and have ppl pay you like 1-5 dollars to do them.

P.S.S I am printing this out and putting in on my room ceiling.

P.S.S Keep up the good work!!!

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:37 pm

oh my goodness. Alpha should hire you to do artwork for the site and stuff.

Back to top Go down

HungZ

Ultimate Member

HungZ
Ultimate Member

Post by HungZ Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:32 am

Name : HungZ
Picture of Maple char : My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 3 New
Chibi or Regular : Regular

Back to top Go down

TriLxS

TriLxS

Post by TriLxS Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:36 pm

art for a school club poster... i can't believe i had time for this. hella surprised.. removed the words on it so you guys could enjoy the art :DDhehe

My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 3 Wink11

will be doing requests during the weekends... this will probably be the most busiest week for me, so expect a few requests being done next week! ;A; sorry!

@ryry
thanks man! it motivates me a lot... Very Happy

@raystormx
i'd looooove that!!

Back to top Go down

∂єяρ

Ultimate Member

∂єяρ
Ultimate Member

Post by ∂єяρ Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:44 am

Ignored QQ
K it can't be with the gangnam style dance. I'm not addicted to it anymore anyways. :3

Back to top Go down

Sky

Ultimate Member

Sky
Ultimate Member

Post by Sky Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:44 pm

Dayummm me so jealous Q.Q Me want to draw like you. (Likes art and stuff.) but these work make me feel so bad. Which usually leads to opposite of motivation, and giving up. Meh, I should just change my art course into programming. (Before it's too late.)

Back to top Go down

TriLxS

TriLxS

Post by TriLxS Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:26 pm

@derp, i promise i'll do it soon T_T i'll only have this much school work THIS week. that's it! D:

@sky, please don't ._. it makes me want to quit too asdfji. don't give up on things you've started already! if i were to do something like that, then i'd be a talentless nobody haha. stay stronnggg!

Back to top Go down

jεnn♥

Ultimate Member

jεnn♥
Ultimate Member

Post by jεnn♥ Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:06 pm

Ohmaigerwad, dat's sum proo drawings .
@sky , take the drawings as motivation and use it as reference, and try to take artists' who start at a young age, and improve so much like fufuwachan, it helps you think positivly and give you motivation.

Back to top Go down

∂єяρ

Ultimate Member

∂єяρ
Ultimate Member

Post by ∂єяρ Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:06 pm

TriLxS wrote:@derp, i promise i'll do it soon T_T i'll only have this much school work THIS week. that's it! D:

I just said that because I believe I posted my request before ry's. That's all.
And sure, take your time, don't rush it, make it real good OR I'LL SOUP YOU TO DEATH.

Back to top Go down

̶R̶ᴇ̶ᴛ̶ʀ̶ᴏ̶ ̶R̶ᴇ̶ᴅ̶

Donator

̶R̶ᴇ̶ᴛ̶ʀ̶ᴏ̶ ̶R̶ᴇ̶ᴅ̶
Donator

Post by ̶R̶ᴇ̶ᴛ̶ʀ̶ᴏ̶ ̶R̶ᴇ̶ᴅ̶ Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:24 pm

TriLxS wrote:art for a school club poster... i can't believe i had time for this. hella surprised.. removed the words on it so you guys could enjoy the art :DDhehe

My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 3 Wink11

will be doing requests during the weekends... this will probably be the most busiest week for me, so expect a few requests being done next week! ;A; sorry!

@ryry
thanks man! it motivates me a lot... Very Happy

@raystormx
i'd looooove that!!

Whut club?

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top