D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V112 Beta Bugs List!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stage [Alive and 20]

Dedicated Member

Stage [Alive and 20]
Dedicated Member

V112 Beta Bugs List! Empty V112 Beta Bugs List!

Post by Stage [Alive and 20] Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:52 am

- FIXED Mechanic Auto ban with siege mode. (Skills still buggy as hell though)

- FIXED! Rebirthing players can be rolledback a dozen levels or so making them have to get to 200 again.

-Edit: Darksight causes players to D/C. (disconnect only for Hayato/Samurai)

-(everyone knows this one) Phantom skill steal doesn't work.

-Cubes cannot be bought from the cash shop and the revolutionary miracle cube that can be bought doesn't work

-Passive skills that raise base stats do not work making the player think they can equip items when they cant. (for instance if I had DEX 20 + 20 and the equip required 40 , I could not equip it. but If I had 40 + XX I could)

- Possible Bug? If a Donor becomes a Demonslayer through commands (#djob 3102) they're MP gets set back to 50 which would be fine if you weren't a high level but If you're over level 30 and you job hop to Demonslayer and turn back into something such as a Cannoneer, you wont have enough MP to preform most skills.

-(everyone knows) FIXED! Jett cannot Job advance to 2nd job and above.

- FIXED CCing (changing channels) or logging out erases some or most skills (some jobs) from your Hotkeys.

-(everyone knows) FIXED? HP and MP Is currently bugged. It will say you have for example a Max HP of 12k and MP of 10k but you'll only be able to get your HP filled up to 9k and your MP to 6k.

-Gunslinger/Corsair Skills that don't work. All Aboard, Infinity Blast, Octo-Cannon.

- FIXED Demonslayers Job advance every time they level up, once they hit 4th job you'll go back to 1st job again. causing your wings to shift in size and color every time you level. (not sure what its caused by but several people I know that were / are Demonslayers have the problem)

-Angelic Burster "Roll of the Dice" causes D/C. (disconnect) Corsair version and Cannoneer "Double Down" not tested.

-Rebirthing gets rid of Monster Cards in your Book.

-Having the Three Demon Pets Mors , Metus and Invidia doesn't grant you the Infernal Mutt Mount.

-Possible Bug? NX from Gachapon is stuck in a players inventory, It cannot be put in the Cash Shop nor can it be dropped. (it also doesn't expire)

I'll add whatever else I notice to the list.
Feel free to add ones yourself in the comments.

Last edited by ๖ۣۜBRS๖ۣStageツSun on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 10 times in total

Back to top Go down

Melodia

Melodia

V112 Beta Bugs List! Empty Re: V112 Beta Bugs List!

Post by Melodia Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:54 am

Actually, Shadow Partner works perfectly fine for me, but Dark Sight d/c's me as soon as I hear the sound effect.

Back to top Go down

Lucifica

Ultimate Member

Lucifica
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucifica Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:39 am

Wut? Mercedes can't advance? But I have one and it auto-advanced. so there was no need to do @job ouo

Back to top Go down

Stage [Alive and 20]

Dedicated Member

Stage [Alive and 20]
Dedicated Member

Post by Stage [Alive and 20] Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Melodia wrote:Actually, Shadow Partner works perfectly fine for me, but Dark Sight d/c's me as soon as I hear the sound effect.
Yeah I just noticed I said Shadow Partner, I meant Dark Sight.

Eternal Dream wrote:Wut? Mercedes can't advance? But I have one and it auto-advanced. so there was no need to do @job ouo
Really? o -o I was messing around with #djob and I noticed that after mercedes first job it goes straight to (null) , It must just be a mistake through @job and #djob , I'll take that out of the list then. Sorry for any misunderstandings.

Back to top Go down

{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º

Ultimate Member

{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º
Ultimate Member

Post by {Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:30 pm

I Thought it was just me for the Octo =0

Back to top Go down

Stage [Alive and 20]

Dedicated Member

Stage [Alive and 20]
Dedicated Member

Post by Stage [Alive and 20] Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:26 pm

[ReN] wrote:I Thought it was just me for the Octo =0
Well, If me and you both have the same problem chances are it's for everyone. :S

Back to top Go down

Viegraf

Post by Viegraf Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:17 am

Monster cards occasionally cause EOF (end of file) errors. Most recently was the Jonin monster card.

I'm not sure if I could re-create this bug, but if I can, I may see about sending a dump to you guys if you can do anything useful with that.

Also I recently discovered that you can get a free level + 99.99% + free equip box if you @spinel into dragon rider PQ, then leave the boss room. I highly doubt this is intentional.

sorry about all these edits, but I also hit EOF attempting to do dragon rider PQ. went underneath it to avoid the stun, then started using the giant-angel-ball-thing and that's when I hit EOF.

Back to top Go down

Stage [Alive and 20]

Dedicated Member

Stage [Alive and 20]
Dedicated Member

Post by Stage [Alive and 20] Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:15 pm

Viegraf wrote:Monster cards occasionally cause EOF (end of file) errors. Most recently was the Jonin monster card.

I'm not sure if I could re-create this bug, but if I can, I may see about sending a dump to you guys if you can do anything useful with that.

Also I recently discovered that you can get a free level + 99.99% + free equip box if you @spinel into dragon rider PQ, then leave the boss room. I highly doubt this is intentional.

sorry about all these edits, but I also hit EOF attempting to do dragon rider PQ. went underneath it to avoid the stun, then started using the giant-angel-ball-thing and that's when I hit EOF.

Thanks for the Add-ons Viegraf!, I have yet to try Dragon Rider PQ and the only Monster Card i've ever had was Castle Golem :S

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top