D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's no idea thread for the forums so I guess I'll just post here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sky

Ultimate Member

Sky
Ultimate Member

There's no idea thread for the forums so I guess I'll just post here. Empty There's no idea thread for the forums so I guess I'll just post here.

Post by Sky Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:51 am

Would it be okay if the person who created this certain thread has the powers to delete the posts posted on the thread, power to close the thread (His or her own thread only.)
Not much to say but eh, yea.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

There's no idea thread for the forums so I guess I'll just post here. Empty Re: There's no idea thread for the forums so I guess I'll just post here.

Post by Magnus Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:32 am

To delete posts as a TS is bad as you could manipulate the power to your advantages.
-EG. In Ban Appeals.-

To close the thread.. Hmm. Yeah. That's acceptable.

Back to top Go down

Omen

Omen

There's no idea thread for the forums so I guess I'll just post here. Empty Re: There's no idea thread for the forums so I guess I'll just post here.

Post by Omen Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:51 am

No... You could use the ability to close/lock and delete threads to your advantage as Decimo has stated. My issue on someone being able to close a thread they started is that, what if the thread creator became butthurt about something that someone has said in the topic while there was a discussion and they closed the thread. It wouldn't be fair for the others.

P.S. You stole my name Evil or Very Mad .

~ Omen

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top