D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This would be awsome

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SN0W

This would be awsome Empty This would be awsome

Post by SN0W Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:09 pm

Yeah I'll start with fashion o.o in gmsv99 they made new haircuts, one of them is really awsome (imo).

Then having potential would be really sweet xP And with that von leon weapons n.nU

Also I'd love if you guys made like a pink bean hat (like godlier than a zhelm xP) It would be awsome What a Face Though that would be super exclusive or something xD

Those are my thoughts xP

Back to top Go down

Lucid

Lucid

This would be awsome Empty Re: This would be awsome

Post by Lucid Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:40 am

SN0W wrote:Yeah I'll start with fashion o.o in gmsv99 they made new haircuts, one of them is really awsome (imo).

Then having potential would be really sweet xP And with that von leon weapons n.nU

Also I'd love if you guys made like a pink bean hat (like godlier than a zhelm xP) It would be awsome What a Face Though that would be super exclusive or something xD

Those are my thoughts xP

They have lots of custom hairdos on this server, so I don't see why not. Screenshots of the hair please? I haven't been on GMS since Chaos came out.

Not sure if potential can actually be implemented though... And they are going to add Von Leon in a future release if I'm not mistaken.

Well, they have Smiling Masks (avg. +700 all stats) that drop from the Jouga Wolf in the taxi. Pink Bean hats aren't very godly at all in normal Maple (+1 all stats), but I don't see why they can't make a Pink Bean godly hat as an award for defeating PB or some other quest.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top