D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My First Siggy :3 (Sakuya Izayoi from Touhou) CNC plox

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rarity

Rarity

My First Siggy :3 (Sakuya Izayoi from Touhou) CNC plox  Empty My First Siggy :3 (Sakuya Izayoi from Touhou) CNC plox

Post by Rarity Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:45 pm

Alright, so I may not be as good as some of you out there, but this is my first siggy. CNC is appreciated. :3

I snagged a render of Sakuya Izayoi and pretty much just put it on a background with some filters'n shet.

Spoiler:

As far as experience goes, I've messed around with photoshop for a couple years, not really knowing anything about it. I just recently took a photography course at my school, so I'd say I've had about 3-5 months of actual usage of it.

Last edited by Rarity on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I'm sexy)

Back to top Go down

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι

Ultimate Member

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι
Ultimate Member

My First Siggy :3 (Sakuya Izayoi from Touhou) CNC plox  Empty Re: My First Siggy :3 (Sakuya Izayoi from Touhou) CNC plox

Post by вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:18 am

I liek :3
Suggestions ~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Lychaeus

Lychaeus

My First Siggy :3 (Sakuya Izayoi from Touhou) CNC plox  Empty Re: My First Siggy :3 (Sakuya Izayoi from Touhou) CNC plox

Post by Lychaeus Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:53 am

For your first siggy, that's awesome! I'd show you mine but my hard drive broke back in February, so I lost all of my old year and a half old documents (I think 400 PSD's), my animation sets, and a lot of other personal files. Now, onto the CnC, you made some nice color choices, but I think I can see that you hardly put much work into it; what I mean by that is that you may have copied the render a few times and just used the smudge tool with a grunge brush. Also, here's a tip for when making a signature; don't always cut the render down to size where it fits the signature canvas, only take the most interesting parts of the render (for example, the head down to the arms). You could also try adding a nice border.

If you want, I can give you a private tutorial, I love helping some people start GFX. My contact info is on my profile, so just let me know. Smile

Back to top Go down

HungZ

Ultimate Member

HungZ
Ultimate Member

Post by HungZ Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:10 am

I like it. But like said.Adding more effects like glowong and some blur will make it better.At least it's not choppy like some sig I saw

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top