D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo 3 Archangel Armor/Wings.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rarity

Rarity

Diablo 3 Archangel Armor/Wings. Empty Diablo 3 Archangel Armor/Wings.

Post by Rarity Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:37 am

So I was just thinking of how awesome it would look if we could get some D3 Archangel equips in here. There are many different archangels in the game, but their armors are all very similar. Their wings, other than Imperius', are identical.

Edit: Since I'm new and all, I can't post a link. Just google image search: "diablo 3 archangel." It has all the examples needed.

Last edited by Rarity on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Wind

Average Member

Wind
Average Member

Diablo 3 Archangel Armor/Wings. Empty Re: Diablo 3 Archangel Armor/Wings.

Post by Wind Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:11 pm

Diablo 3 Archangel Armor/Wings. Image.axd?picture=2012%2F6%2FDiablo-3-Angel-Wings-1

you mean something like this?

Back to top Go down

Rarity

Rarity

Post by Rarity Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:06 pm

Wind wrote:Diablo 3 Archangel Armor/Wings. Image.axd?picture=2012%2F6%2FDiablo-3-Angel-Wings-1

you mean something like this?
Thanks for reminding me this thread exists xD. I can post links finally.
I actually mean the wings from the archangels, not the small ones that come with the collector's edition.
Examples:
Spoiler:

As you can see, the wings are really just wavy beams of light emanating from the shoulders in a wing-like shape.

As far as the armor goes, it may be tough to actually make it distinct and look like it's from Diablo. The helmets and hoods of the archangels would also have to cover any trace of a head, since archangels in that game are technically just animated suits of armor. They only gain a mortal body if they fall down to earth intentionally, just as Tyrael did.

Back to top Go down

Wind

Average Member

Wind
Average Member

Post by Wind Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:56 pm

The wings should be fine to make, I saw a thread about "God Equips" or some sort that had almost the same ideal wings (except the color was black and red). As for the armor itself, since each armor differed for each angel, I would suggest having a different armorset for each stat - str, dex, int, luk - and from there make it. It would indeed be hard to pixel art diablo armor art but it should be doable. As for the animation, I think that the mortal thingy and stuff should just be cropped out as its a lot of work to do, but then again that's just me Razz.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top