D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cant play, DC upon logging into my char

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Puke

Cant play, DC upon logging into my char Empty Cant play, DC upon logging into my char

Post by Puke Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:49 am

So im Puke, recently i entered this map in maple island, and dced, right after it i get error code 2147287038 and everytime i try to login i dc and get the same error, all my other chars works perfectly, I saw someone saying log into the site, yeah i tried doing that, but I type my user and pass click on login and it doesnt seem to log in, its just like refreshing the page, cause i still have the option to log in, please help!

Back to top Go down

iiND

Cant play, DC upon logging into my char Empty Re: Cant play, DC upon logging into my char

Post by iiND Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:55 am

Same happened to me..

IGN: MoeYeahJoe

Back to top Go down

tomronen

Cant play, DC upon logging into my char Empty RE: CANT PLAY, DC UPON LOGGING INTO MY CHAR

Post by tomronen Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:21 am

this is a very known bug, this error means some of your files are corrupted and you need to reinstall them, unluckily there is no way to know wich files are corrupted so you must redownload all the files from the beginning. this was in one of the moderator's post called "READ BEFORE POSTING" or something wich is a post that will help you with all of your bugs

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Cant play, DC upon logging into my char Empty Re: Cant play, DC upon logging into my char

Post by iSnipes Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Maple Island is a BUGGED Map. Please use the Unstuck feature on the main website to transport your character back to Henesys.

Back to top Go down

tomronen

Post by tomronen Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:36 am

actually maple island is not a bugged map, as i use the "entrance to adventurer training center" to level up the low levels when i rebirth

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:29 am

tomronen wrote:actually maple island is not a bugged map, as i use the "entrance to adventurer training center" to level up the low levels when i rebirth

there are bugged maps in maple island,he doesn't have to re-download anything

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top