D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery[Non-maple related] + Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tone

Tone

Gallery[Non-maple related] + Introduction Empty Gallery[Non-maple related] + Introduction

Post by Tone Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:06 pm

Hiii all, my forum name is Tone and currently I'm looking for a maple private server to settle down, been to several other sites' forums and this has gotta be one of the largest GFX section I've come across so far, so I decided to make a thread 'ere as well as to drop in some of my stuffs, most of them are non-maple related. Very Happy

Spoiler:

Large pieces. 56k warning.

Spoiler:

And much more, most of these are recent stuff. I'm lazy to post everything I made pale

Back to top Go down

Jacket

Gallery[Non-maple related] + Introduction Empty Re: Gallery[Non-maple related] + Introduction

Post by Jacket Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:01 pm

You,sir,are an epic pentooler. That is if those are your works.

Back to top Go down

Tone

Tone

Gallery[Non-maple related] + Introduction Empty Re: Gallery[Non-maple related] + Introduction

Post by Tone Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:55 pm

Jacket wrote:You,sir,are an epic pentooler. That is if those are your works.

Yep, those are mine, would upload a PSD pack someday but they took away my one and only online file dump spot, megaupload. Crying or Very sad

Pentooling, not much.. I can't cut out/render properly yet. I got my friend to render out the stock image in the 72.8% water manip.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:14 pm

Out of curiosity, do you like to rez mod Combat Arms? Are in any association with the hack website MPGH?

Back to top Go down

Tone

Tone

Post by Tone Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:09 pm

iSnipes wrote:Out of curiosity, do you like to rez mod Combat Arms? Are in any association with the hack website MPGH?
Used to post around there a lot, pretty much close to inactive now.

Mods yes, haven't made one.. since last year 'cause I stopped playing that game.

You must be someone that I've known from there I assume then?

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Tone wrote:
iSnipes wrote:Out of curiosity, do you like to rez mod Combat Arms? Are in any association with the hack website MPGH?

Mods yes, haven't made one.. since last year 'cause I stopped playing that game.

Nope. I searched though the page element to inspect your images and found one of the pics located on MPGH.

Back to top Go down

Tone

Tone

Post by Tone Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:57 pm

iSnipes wrote:
Tone wrote:

Nope. I searched though the page element to inspect your images and found one of the pics located on MPGH.

What do you mean? Most of my stuff are uploaded via Photobucket. Shocked

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Tone wrote:
iSnipes wrote:
Tone wrote:

Gallery[Non-maple related] + Introduction Untitl11

Gallery[Non-maple related] + Introduction Untitl13

^ This is what I used to search your images.

Back to top Go down

Tone

Tone

Post by Tone Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:30 pm

iSnipes wrote:
Tone wrote:
iSnipes wrote:
Tone wrote:

Gallery[Non-maple related] + Introduction Untitl11

Gallery[Non-maple related] + Introduction Untitl13

^ This is what I used to search your images.

I feel stalked lmao.

I still don't see how you manage to search the images I posted before on another forum though. Shocked

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:33 pm

When I inspected your image, your photobucket user came up. XMOONFIREX. I tried searching that on Photobucket, no such user was found. I google imaged XMOONFIREX. This picture came up as the 5th or 6th picture in the line on Page 1. I found another picture that was a signature made by you. How do I know? It said Tone <website name> GFX on the bottom right side.

Back to top Go down

Tone

Tone

Post by Tone Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:41 pm

iSnipes wrote:When I inspected your image, your photobucket user came up. XMOONFIREX. I tried searching that on Photobucket, no such user was found. I google imaged XMOONFIREX. This picture came up as the 5th or 6th picture in the line on Page 1. I found another picture that was a signature made by you. How do I know? It said Tone <website name> GFX on the bottom right side.

LMFAO.

I'd give you the best stalker award for the year. Now that I've searched, there's another user called xmoonfirex on deviantart too, and she's living in another part of the world, creepy. Shocked

ahahha i saw the old tag you said of Tone GFX. It's a super old tag that I've made when I first experimented with C4D's. Brings me back memories.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:43 pm

Tone wrote:
iSnipes wrote:When I inspected your image, your photobucket user came up. XMOONFIREX. I tried searching that on Photobucket, no such user was found. I google imaged XMOONFIREX. This picture came up as the 5th or 6th picture in the line on Page 1. I found another picture that was a signature made by you. How do I know? It said Tone <website name> GFX on the bottom right side.

LMFAO.

I'd give you the best stalker award for the year. Now that I've searched, there's another user called xmoonfirex on deviantart too, and she's living in another part of the world, creepy. Shocked

ahahha i saw the old tag you said of Tone GFX. It's a super old tag that I've made when I first experimented with C4D's. Brings me back memories.

Got a question for you. Since your username states XMOONFIREX on photobucket, why is there no account under that name under PhotoBucket? The account that holds all these pics?

Back to top Go down

Tone

Tone

Post by Tone Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:50 pm

iSnipes wrote:
Tone wrote:

LMFAO.

Got a question for you. Since your username states XMOONFIREX on photobucket, why is there no account under that name under PhotoBucket? The account that holds all these pics?

Hmm. maybe cause I private out that album, I think if you backspaced out the images link to something that links to my album directly, (since new members aren't allowed to post links..)

I think it'll prompt you for a password that I had set a few years ago. Password protected albums are protected from search i think, however not from google search like you did.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Tone wrote:
iSnipes wrote:
Tone wrote:

LMFAO.

Hmm. maybe cause I private out that album, I think if you backspaced out the images link to something that links to my album directly, (since new members aren't allowed to post links..)

I think it'll prompt you for a password that I had set a few years ago. Password protected albums are protected from search i think, however not from google search like you did.

Well yeah, password protection blocks all searches from any website. Google however, I got the image directly from your thread on MPGH. Though, I like your skills. I viewed the rest of your images in the Showroom. And you're not really that inactive.

Back to top Go down

Tone

Tone

Post by Tone Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:15 am

Hahaha thanks, yeah I lurk around forums that I posted or yet to post on for inspirations and stuff

Sometimes when I hit a mental blockage of what to do; execution of styles and stuff; I'd look at other people's stuff and see how they go around doing it.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top