D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fix of my Disconnection problem; requires an owner/developer.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SaintExorcist

Fix of my Disconnection problem; requires an owner/developer. Empty Fix of my Disconnection problem; requires an owner/developer.

Post by SaintExorcist Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:55 pm

http://www.dcmsforum.net/t5386-weird-disconnection-problem#37002
A while back, I posted an Error Report in which I have this weird disconnection problem; all details found in that link.
Well, I've been experimenting with some servers, (won't name any), and found the solution. Immortal suggested that there's an item that I have equipped; but I don't think that's the case.
The truth is, I disconnected after changing my hair, and forgetting to change it to the color black. So, all I require is that if any Developer/Owner reads this, then I would like to ask them to change my hair to Black Toben. c:
Thank you!
-BTW, my IGN is Disorder.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Fix of my Disconnection problem; requires an owner/developer. Empty Re: Fix of my Disconnection problem; requires an owner/developer.

Post by iSnipes Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:31 pm

SaintExorcist wrote:http://www.dcmsforum.net/t5386-weird-disconnection-problem#37002
A while back, I posted an Error Report in which I have this weird disconnection problem; all details found in that link.
Well, I've been experimenting with some servers, (won't name any), and found the solution. Immortal suggested that there's an item that I have equipped; but I don't think that's the case.
The truth is, I disconnected after changing my hair, and forgetting to change it to the color black. So, all I require is that if any Developer/Owner reads this, then I would like to ask them to change my hair to Black Toben. c:
Thank you!
-BTW, my IGN is Disorder.

This is unnecessary. I read your report, and it's not the item or the hair. The extension code in the parenthesis is saying that your file(s) are corrupted. This could easily be fixed by re-downloading the custom v83 files. Preferably with your Anti-Virus off during download and extraction.

Back to top Go down

SaintExorcist

Fix of my Disconnection problem; requires an owner/developer. Empty Re: Fix of my Disconnection problem; requires an owner/developer.

Post by SaintExorcist Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:52 pm

I've re-downloaded DChaos three times, and my Anti-Virus was off. ._.

Back to top Go down

SaintExorcist

Post by SaintExorcist Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:55 pm

Not only that; if you read my post carefully, you would've seen the "experimenting" part.
I changed my hair that had similar bugs of that of DChaos' black hair rule; and the error was the same when I got disconnected from that server.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:49 pm

SaintExorcist wrote:Not only that; if you read my post carefully, you would've seen the "experimenting" part.
I changed my hair that had similar bugs of that of DChaos' black hair rule; and the error was the same when I got disconnected from that server.

Please don't double post.

I read "experimenting with servers" which is a bit irrelevant. The only reason that error should pop-up is because one of your files got corrupted. The hair problem shouldn't be the reason. You can just log on and change your hair color first. This issue shouldn't have caused your error to happen.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top