D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Fixing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

๖ۣۜKhaze

๖ۣۜKhaze

Location : Look into my eyes to find out -person looks and falls under my genjutsu, I win-

Need Fixing Empty Need Fixing

Post by ๖ۣۜKhaze Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:25 pm

So I was jailed today by Raystorm, and he told me to go on my other account to prove what I said, so as I longed out, I was still in jail. After everything was settled (I hope) I went back on and I found myself in the second jail. Its the map at monster carnival where u go when you dc during the game, the map is green. Anyway so as I saw, I was still in jail, could not use commands just like regular jail, but I could go into Cs so that triggered some curiosity and when I clicked trade shop, I was taken to the fm. So, I was just reporting this. You guys may know about it already.

Also my guild isnt working properly, I have to log off every time I want to make a change, can't make anyone a Jr....

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Need Fixing Empty Re: Need Fixing

Post by iSnipes Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:20 pm

๖ۣۜMαdαraTΩbi wrote:So I was jailed today by Raystorm, and he told me to go on my other account to prove what I said, so as I longed out, I was still in jail. After everything was settled (I hope) I went back on and I found myself in the second jail. Its the map at monster carnival where u go when you dc during the game, the map is green. Anyway so as I saw, I was still in jail, could not use commands just like regular jail, but I could go into Cs so that triggered some curiosity and when I clicked trade shop, I was taken to the fm. So, I was just reporting this. You guys may know about it already.

Also my guild isnt working properly, I have to log off every time I want to make a change, can't make anyone a Jr....

It wasn't a glitch. You got released from Jail. Because if you log off and log back on, you'd still be in jail if you didn't get released. Also, the Guild function is buggy. You will have to log in and out for disbanment and you can't expand your guild. All members stand as they do now. Ranks, should still be changeable.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum