D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GM] Coder [Enjoy][UPDATE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coder

[GM] Coder [Enjoy][UPDATE] Empty [GM] Coder [Enjoy][UPDATE]

Post by Coder Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Name: Gurpeer

IGN: Coder

Why do you wish to be a GM: Well, my goal is to reach being a gm. And help out new players as i can. Make new good friends.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: Well this is my second time coming back here, as known (awesomeguy)(Gurpeer)So yea i played this game before in v75, and v83. Atleast i'v talk to you alpha XD!

Any GM experience:Cause i think i'll be able to handle events and stuff that are getting out of control, one of the things ill do that most of the gms dont, is that im gonna use zero tolerance at events, i mean seriusly, when you guys hold events, you wait like 10 mins for one guy to stop doing whatever hes doing during an event before you worldtrip him, no offence. Not only that, i will also do a daily FM check by that i mean going into hide mode and check from FM 1-22, ill pick a random channel since i dont want to spend hours going through all channels,
and if i should stumple over a hacker i would either ban him or maybe just give him a "last chance" warning. But before doing this event i need to ask the admin permission!

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Okay, first of all i can help them easliy. If they have question about newbie things and how to play on PS. I'll try my best to help out nooby if they need help.

How can you help the server: Well, I could donate some money to this server, and be a good gm. As a helper on other's player who have problem. I might be able to resolve the problem!

Last edited by Coder on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:06 am; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

[GM] Coder [Enjoy][UPDATE] Empty Re: [GM] Coder [Enjoy][UPDATE]

Post by Λlphα Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:34 pm

Coder wrote:Name: Gurpeer

Why do you wish to be a GM: Well, my goal is to reach being a gm. And help out new players as i can. Make new good friends.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: Well this is my first time playing it. Atleast i'v talk to you alpha XD!

Any GM experience:Cause i think i'll be able to handle events and stuff that are getting out of control, one of the things ill do that most of the gms dont, is that im gonna use zero tolerance at events, i mean seriusly, when you guys hold events, you wait like 10 mins for one guy to stop doing whatever hes doing during an event before you worldtrip him, no offence. Not only that, i will also do a daily FM check by that i mean going into hide mode and check from FM 1-22, ill pick a random channel since i dont want to spend hours going through all channels,
and if i should stumple over a hacker i would either ban him or maybe just give him a "last chance" warning. But before doing this event i need to ask the admin permission!

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Okay, first of all i can help them easliy. If they have question about newbie things and how to play on PS. I'll try my best to help out nooby if they need help.

How can you help the server: Well, I could donate some money to this server, and be a good gm. As a helper on other's player who have problem. I might be able to resolve the problem!

Other*: (Info about you) Don't need to know, i bet alpha know little bit about me.

What can you code*: (Put this only if you can) No. Not telling you.

Can you GFX*: (Explain and show some proof if you can) No, well i did the banner on Gtop100 for Genms. So don't blame.

"Well this is my first time playing it." Lol'ed
"Don't need to know, i bet alpha know little bit about me." Rofl'ed
"No. Not telling you." Lmao'ed
"No, well i did the banner on Gtop100 for Genms." ROFLOLMAO'ed

Now that's a epic FAILURE XD were you on drug when you made that shit?

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:02 am

[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:
Coder wrote:Name: Gurpeer

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: Well this is my first time playing it. Atleast i'v talk to you alpha XD!

Other*: (Info about you) Don't need to know, i bet alpha know little bit about me.

What can you code*: (Put this only if you can) No. Not telling you.

Can you GFX*: (Explain and show some proof if you can) No, well i did the banner on Gtop100 for Genms. So don't blame.

"Well this is my first time playing it." Lol'ed
"Don't need to know, i bet alpha know little bit about me." Rofl'ed
"No. Not telling you." Lmao'ed
"No, well i did the banner on Gtop100 for Genms." ROFLOLMAO'ed

Now that's a epic FAILURE XD were you on drug when you made that shit?

i told him to change already..... looks like he didnt

Back to top Go down

Coder

[GM] Coder [Enjoy][UPDATE] Empty well

Post by Coder Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:57 am

Well, i was tired in that last night XD!

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm

[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:(Btw, you cant just remake a APP, you'r like applying for a job. There is no second chance)

And you remade your app LOL

Back to top Go down

Coder

Post by Coder Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:06 pm

And yes LOL!

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top