D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Mistaken]rheeboy - Scamming

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rheeboy

[Mistaken]rheeboy - Scamming  Empty AHAHHA

Post by rheeboy Wed May 30, 2012 12:59 am

So where is evidence about:
1) That i scammed.
2) That you mentioned if my slippers were msi (which you didnt) and you even called me a liar that you did mention.

I'm pretty sure your screenshots wont help you. All they can do is explain this situation. You went on smegaing that im a scammer, and you even told people in person (iuckyieaf) that i was a scammer. You did this even when you had no evidence.

Back to top Go down

rheeboy

[Mistaken]rheeboy - Scamming  Empty :D

Post by rheeboy Wed May 30, 2012 1:02 am

Again, you lied. I didnt take a whole Naruto set. Just the hat and scarf. Plus you were the one the offered this, so you have nothing to say Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Minun

Dedicated Member

Minun
Dedicated Member

[Mistaken]rheeboy - Scamming  Empty Re: [Mistaken]rheeboy - Scamming

Post by Minun Wed May 30, 2012 1:02 am

If you made a deal and accepted Kyuubi Slippers, the deal is done. You should've been more careful in stating that you were buying MSI slippers, and not ones w/o stats.

Also, if you're going to ask him for a refund, he has the right to decline it. If you had talked to him about refunds before the transaction, the circumstances would have been different. Also, just because he won't refund you, doesn't mean you have to smega it to the server.

Next time clearly state what you wanted o-o. He assumed that you were buying Kyuubi Slippers in general, rather than the MSI version.

Just my thoughts on this.

Back to top Go down

xXxBa¢K3xXx

xXxBa¢K3xXx

Post by xXxBa¢K3xXx Wed May 30, 2012 2:20 am

Last time I want to buy from him but I ask is this max stats he say no so I dun believe but I scare to buy still I dun buy . So is really not a MSI . Why is not a MSI ?

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Wed May 30, 2012 3:05 am

Abstractly wrote:If you made a deal and accepted Kyuubi Slippers, the deal is done. You should've been more careful in stating that you were buying MSI slippers, and not ones w/o stats.

Also, if you're going to ask him for a refund, he has the right to decline it. If you had talked to him about refunds before the transaction, the circumstances would have been different. Also, just because he won't refund you, doesn't mean you have to smega it to the server.

Next time clearly state what you wanted o-o. He assumed that you were buying Kyuubi Slippers in general, rather than the MSI version.

Just my thoughts on this.

Well most people have Kyuubi Slippers MSi. Acctually a LOT of people have a MSi Kyuubi Slipper.
I was saying I want my stuff back but Zachie warped me to him, but Zach isn't to blame.

He has no right to run with my Sasuke Mask.

rheeboy wrote:So where is evidence about:
1) That i scammed.
2) That you mentioned if my slippers were msi (which you didnt) and you even called me a liar that you did mention.

I'm pretty sure your screenshots wont help you. All they can do is explain this situation. You went on smegaing that im a scammer, and you even told people in person (iuckyieaf) that i was a scammer. You did this even when you had no evidence.

You are a lier, I told luckyleaf and Sikk because they might know something about this.
Sikk said to me that your quite a "GOLD DIGGER" and that you have scammed some people before.

Mate, I said give me back my stuff you dared me to report you.

You were confident. Aiite.

But it is scamming by running with my Sasuke Mask as I clearly said 'If it was worth it, I'll give you the chix.' You said so I don't scam to give you the Mask, just incase I was gonna give you the chix. I said 'Chix won't be issued in this trade' therefore leading back to my point that you ran with my Sasuke Mask.

'Ohh I g2g' Said rheeboy.

I can't believe I acctually trusted someone like you, you're clearly untrustworthy.

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Wed May 30, 2012 4:20 am

Sufficient evidence was not provided to prove that rheeboy scammed you.

So based from the given evidence, even if you were scammed by him, everything done was done so by your actions alone, and therefore it was your fault and failure to protect your possessions. In fact, in the screenshots, it looks as though you traded him and then you wanted your items back. Looks like begging to me.

Sorry man, this world isn't a fairytale, it's cruel and merciless. Accept all the consequences of your own actions.

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Post by Mel Wed May 30, 2012 4:24 am

Well, in my eyes he didn't scam you.
He won't give back the stuff you traded, so no refunds.
That's everything and you're liek, a bit butthurt that you don't get them back.
But;; that's how trading works. He has to make profit too ._.

I'ma lock this shizzle.

./Locked.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top