D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

windows mode

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

windows mode - Page 2 Empty Re: windows mode

Post by iSnipes Thu May 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Zero wrote:
iareroar wrote:
Zero wrote:
iareroar wrote:
iSnipes wrote:
iareroar wrote:Today's a sad day, ive tried everything you've given me... i guess i just have to leave it

Tried every single compatibility mode, with latest DirectX, Latest service Package, ran as admin.

If i've missed something just notify me. Sorry if i caused any trouble here iSnipe, and thank you SOO much for helping me on this issue.
I sincerely thank you for your effort and time, means a lot to me that you went through the trouble

Haha, I'm not done yet. This is the last thing I know that will surely help. It's a 3rd party program, but it's virus free and I use it on some games to put it into Window Mode. I scanned it myself, it's clean. I even uploaded it onto my MediaFire account for you and anyone else to download. Here's the link; www(DOT)mediafire(DOT)com/?ogkcvc907d7h3d3

Make sure the .dll is with the DxWnd

When you open up DxWnd, click Edit and go to Add. Add the client into the program. Make sure you run DxWnd as administrator as well. This should make client run as Window Mode. You will have to always Start from DxWnd if you want it to be Window Mode as well.

Wow, that's actually.. amazing, it forced my dChaos client to go borderless window mode LOL
When i tried it with the 2 versions of DxWnd's, for all options regarding the direct X (btw, ive used DxWnd for many other reasons before as well lol so im not new to it) It's just it wasn't doing what it was supposed to.

But i noticed that the DxWnd that you linked me is much more comprehensive compared to my versions of DxWnd lol

Although it's borderless, it does solve my window-mode problem.
Thank you SOOO much iSnipe, i really appreciate all of your help!

Yeah bryan! You're so helpful!

Whoa... wait a minute... iSnipe's name is bryan too?
cuz im pretty sure i never said my name whatsoever anywhere...

Yeah. iSnipe's name is bryan. i think.

I am very sure my name is Bryan, since it does say it in my Avatar...

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

windows mode - Page 2 Empty Re: windows mode

Post by Magnus Fri May 25, 2012 3:09 am

iSnipes wrote:
Zero wrote:
iareroar wrote:
Zero wrote:
iareroar wrote:
iSnipes wrote:
iareroar wrote:Today's a sad day, ive tried everything you've given me... i guess i just have to leave it

Tried every single compatibility mode, with latest DirectX, Latest service Package, ran as admin.

If i've missed something just notify me. Sorry if i caused any trouble here iSnipe, and thank you SOO much for helping me on this issue.
I sincerely thank you for your effort and time, means a lot to me that you went through the trouble

Haha, I'm not done yet. This is the last thing I know that will surely help. It's a 3rd party program, but it's virus free and I use it on some games to put it into Window Mode. I scanned it myself, it's clean. I even uploaded it onto my MediaFire account for you and anyone else to download. Here's the link; www(DOT)mediafire(DOT)com/?ogkcvc907d7h3d3

Make sure the .dll is with the DxWnd

When you open up DxWnd, click Edit and go to Add. Add the client into the program. Make sure you run DxWnd as administrator as well. This should make client run as Window Mode. You will have to always Start from DxWnd if you want it to be Window Mode as well.

Wow, that's actually.. amazing, it forced my dChaos client to go borderless window mode LOL
When i tried it with the 2 versions of DxWnd's, for all options regarding the direct X (btw, ive used DxWnd for many other reasons before as well lol so im not new to it) It's just it wasn't doing what it was supposed to.

But i noticed that the DxWnd that you linked me is much more comprehensive compared to my versions of DxWnd lol

Although it's borderless, it does solve my window-mode problem.
Thank you SOOO much iSnipe, i really appreciate all of your help!

Yeah bryan! You're so helpful!

Whoa... wait a minute... iSnipe's name is bryan too?
cuz im pretty sure i never said my name whatsoever anywhere...

Yeah. iSnipe's name is bryan. i think.

I am very sure my name is Bryan, since it does say it in my Avatar...

Okay. Bryan. teehee

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top