D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide ~ how to know a hacker is hacking or others

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TehKyuz

Guide ~ how to know a hacker is hacking or others Empty Guide ~ how to know a hacker is hacking or others

Post by TehKyuz Sun May 06, 2012 8:44 pm

Damage hacker:How to know a damage hacker is hacking is a damage hacker has
high damage but your thinking does he/she has a msi to know that he/she is hacking is that the damage is the same everytime he/she attacks is the same number
Dupers:Do @spy on the person your targeting look at there chickens but if they don't have high
chickens double click on the character if he/she has to many donor items it might be a duper
Vote abusers:Simple do @spy and look at the votes and if its high enough BAM REPORT
or if its 0 tell the player when they join

I could do more but I needa sleep

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Guide ~ how to know a hacker is hacking or others Empty Re: Guide ~ how to know a hacker is hacking or others

Post by MrPimppi Sun May 06, 2012 10:13 pm

shadowblaze wrote:Damage hacker:How to know a damage hacker is hacking is a damage hacker has
high damage but your thinking does he/she has a msi to know that he/she is hacking is that the damage is the same everytime he/she attacks is the same number
Dupers:Do @spy on the person your targeting look at there chickens but if they don't have high
chickens double click on the character if he/she has to many donor items it might be a duper
Vote abusers:Simple do @spy and look at the votes and if its high enough BAM REPORT

isnt vpa fixxed?
meaning you cant vote abuse no more?

Back to top Go down

Lucifica

Ultimate Member

Lucifica
Ultimate Member

Guide ~ how to know a hacker is hacking or others Empty Re: Guide ~ how to know a hacker is hacking or others

Post by Lucifica Mon May 07, 2012 12:27 am

MrPimppi wrote:
shadowblaze wrote:Damage hacker:How to know a damage hacker is hacking is a damage hacker has

isnt vpa fixxed?
meaning you cant vote abuse no more?

Yup.

Edit - Seeing as my post was abit empty, I'll talk more about the topic.
1. Duping - I think it's obvious that when a newb, or someone that recently joined (can't say someone that recently joined is a newb, since they techincally didn't JUST start) has alot of chix, its obvious, This post is abit pointless but well did, If all players know the @spy command they should use it on EVERYONE around them, just to be safe.

2. Damage hacking - Damage hacking is easy to catch, if they have no msi's at all and are doing great damage, they're damage hacking. i rarely see damage hackers though, since this server has SO MUCH Msi's, and if im kind enough i give away chix so they can get there msi's since you know..they're new,

Last edited by Tia. on Mon May 07, 2012 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Useless post, Talked about topic.)

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Mon May 07, 2012 1:11 pm

Dupers don't have to generally just be chickens. They are capable to dupe ANY item. So you must be aware on the quantity of items they possess as well in terms of commerce.

EDIT:
This is in the wrong section.

R>Move to whatever section this thread falls in.

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Member

♥
Ultimate Member

Post by ♥ Mon May 07, 2012 7:33 pm

iSnipes wrote:

Dupers don't have to generally just be chickens. They are capable to dupe ANY item. So you must be aware on the quantity of items they possess as well in terms of commerce.

EDIT:
This is in the wrong section.

R>Move to whatever section this thread falls in.

I believe this post would be in "Discussion"... (idurno) c:
Sometimes , People might dup something by a accident . Because one time , the server d/c'd or something and
when I came back , I had another item of it . o_o , so I just dropped it in a map that people dont usually go to.. in a diffferent channel . o3o

and I think theres other possible ways of hacking , duping etc. The world is full of possibilitys.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top