D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Job suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quietechno

Job suggestion Empty Job suggestion

Post by Quietechno Tue May 01, 2012 10:33 pm

I know this may seem childish (unless you guys like this anime series) but I would like to have dragon ball z as the next job set. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I know, you guys are probably thinking, "wow, this guy must be like 10" but you guys are doing anime boxes so you could add this as one.

You could put this job as maybe something that uses fists like cygnus pirate. Also, this could be a chance to add more skills, because I haven't

been playing for long but I have noticed that there are not that many skills to use. I grew up with dragon ball z and I still love it and you guys

should get it. Maybe put the skill covers like super saiyan 1 2 3 and so on. Please make this because I would love to have this and maybe

others will too. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Job suggestion Empty Re: Job suggestion

Post by MrPimppi Wed May 02, 2012 12:20 am

kame ha me ha and spirt bomb ftw

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Wed May 02, 2012 5:59 am

Won't Be Added for 1,000% Untill 8.2 Comes So Yeah,Yea its Cool Idea to Add The Anime Jobs Like Ichigo=Blaze Wizard(I wish that DW Wasn't Full)Thunder Breaker=DragonBall Z Night Walker=Naruto Wind Archer=Quincy
But i Guarantee You They Won't accept this for 90%

Last edited by {Derp}_Kill4Fun on Thu May 03, 2012 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Quietechno

Post by Quietechno Wed May 02, 2012 7:32 am

So does that mean it might be accepted in the near time future or just not at all? Also, to the other guy, ya those are the best moves to me Very Happy

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Wed May 02, 2012 3:04 pm

{Derp}_Kill4Fun wrote:Won't Be Added for 1,000% Untill 8.2 Comes So Yeah,Yea its Cool Idea to Add The Anime Jobs Like Ichigo=Blaze Wizard(I wish that DW Wasn't Full)Thunder Breaker=DragonBall Z Night Walker=Naruto Wind Archer=Some Other Anime But i Guarantee You They Won't accept this
wind archer = Quincy FTW

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Thu May 03, 2012 7:00 am

MrPimppi wrote:
{Derp}_Kill4Fun wrote:Won't Be Added for 1,000% Untill 8.2 Comes So Yeah,Yea its Cool Idea to Add The Anime Jobs Like Ichigo=Blaze Wizard(I wish that DW Wasn't Full)Thunder Breaker=DragonBall Z Night Walker=Naruto Wind Archer=Some Other Anime But i Guarantee You They Won't accept this
wind archer = Quincy FTW

Agree, Completely Forgot About Ishida Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top