D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Suriya banned for duping

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NewEcho

NewEcho

[Declined] Suriya banned for duping Empty [Declined] Suriya banned for duping

Post by NewEcho Tue May 01, 2012 8:45 am

Character Name:
Suriya

Reason:
Banned for duping

Testimonials:
Ender , xbubbletea , sikk , pimppi , neverwr0ng

Why should your ban be lifted? If you did do something wrong, why should we give you a second chance?

First of all do not dupe i was ip banned as well gm. I have seen legit people with 200k chicken i do not dupe if alpha could check me chicken id or what ever they are not the same. I was here for 1 year and i never duped i supported the server and everything. I vote daily. i bought all my stuff from legit people.

How i get alot of chicken :

I buy stuff for cheap price and sell them fro higher price. I have proof of people i sold my stuff 2 and people i bought stuff from as well. I have helped catch many duper what makes u think i dupe. So please unban me i didn't do anything wrong. People got 200k chicken and they are not dupers but i am they were here for 6 months and they are not duper i am here for almost a year and i am duper??? I dare u check my item if they are duped or not they are all bought from legit people. If i do have duped chicken (I know my items are not duped) not saying i have cause the economy is full of duped chicken now.

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

[Declined] Suriya banned for duping Empty Re: [Declined] Suriya banned for duping

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Tue May 01, 2012 8:49 am

This is just stupid. First u say u are here for 6 months. Then u say u are here for almost a year. sorry but you are lying. Also look at your forum join date. my answer is no.

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Suriya banned for duping Empty Re: [Declined] Suriya banned for duping

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 8:50 am

Suriya, like I said before, your chix can't go from 2k to 200k within a few days, it's just impossible.
And really, then it suddenly decreased to 40k, doesn't sound believeable either.
You gave a few people chickens too.
If it's up to me, not sure if it is or not, you don't deserve an unban.

Back to top Go down

NewEcho

NewEcho

Post by NewEcho Tue May 01, 2012 8:51 am

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ wrote:This is just stupid. First u say u are here for 6 months. Then u say u are here for almost a year. sorry but you are lying. Also look at your forum join date. my answer is no.

I say there are people here for 6 months with 200k chicken. And i am here for a year and only have 160k

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 8:52 am

HiddenZero wrote:
ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ wrote:This is just stupid. First u say u are here for 6 months. Then u say u are here for almost a year. sorry but you are lying. Also look at your forum join date. my answer is no.

I say there are people here for 6 months with 200k chicken. And i am here for a year and only have 160k

Kid, I checked your join date. It was in December, so no need to lie.

Back to top Go down

NewEcho

NewEcho

Post by NewEcho Tue May 01, 2012 8:54 am

Difference wrote:
HiddenZero wrote:

december dont crap here its march

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 8:55 am

HiddenZero wrote:
Difference wrote:
HiddenZero wrote:

december dont crap here its march

Excuse me? I checked ingame and I'm sure it was December.

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Tue May 01, 2012 8:56 am

HAHAHAHAHHAH EVEN WORSE THAT MEANS IT'S ONLY BEEN 2 MONTHS MAX. HHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH WHAT A DUMBASS.

Also u are saying a gm is lying? shame shame.

Back to top Go down

jayray121

jayray121

Post by jayray121 Tue May 01, 2012 9:38 am

Admit it nub c:

YOU JUST GOT OWNED BY DEMURE DA PRO!

Back to top Go down

DaKingxX

Post by DaKingxX Tue May 01, 2012 10:48 am

Too bad, you said you have proofs that proves that your not a Duper.

I don't see them anywhere..

You have lost the game.

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Tue May 01, 2012 1:44 pm

4 words : owned by a girl o3o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 1:46 pm

mushisan wrote:4 words : owned by a girl o3o

Kiki, you're a sexist.

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Tue May 01, 2012 1:47 pm

Difference wrote:
mushisan wrote:4 words : owned by a girl o3o

Kiki, you're a sexist.

XD sorry ._.

Back to top Go down

{GFX}Critical{WZ}

WZ editor

{GFX}Critical{WZ}
WZ editor

Post by {GFX}Critical{WZ} Tue May 01, 2012 2:59 pm

Didn't know people could be this stupid o_o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Hadn't realised how stupid people could be either Dylan.
Why am I a Testimonial? o-o I don't remember baning you or witnessing your ban.. LOL. On top of that, im not on your side, I dont really know you much at all and considering you just broke the law of lying to a GM, possibly duping or being associated with dupers, and having this many people INCLUDING ME decline your appeal, your hope is lost bro, game over.

Declined and locked

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top