D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What am i doing wrong with the shading in the hair?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ToxicBoii

ToxicBoii

What am i doing wrong with the shading in the hair? Empty What am i doing wrong with the shading in the hair?

Post by ToxicBoii Tue May 01, 2012 5:14 am

So I decided to make hair cause I was bored and I don't know whats wrong with it, it just doesn't look right.
Please help!

Back to top Go down

вυттѕєcкѕ

Dedicated Member

вυттѕєcкѕ
Dedicated Member

What am i doing wrong with the shading in the hair? Empty Re: What am i doing wrong with the shading in the hair?

Post by вυттѕєcкѕ Tue May 01, 2012 7:04 am

I'm on my iPod so I cant see it very well but ill try to cnc anyway. First of all your outline looks sloppy and it looks to thick at the top (it should be 1 pixel thick). Second, your strands look like they are everywhere, draw some guidelines before u start shading. Also, make your palette contrast more. Ill look at it more when i get home from school. Hur hur long post c:
Edit: kay so i see it better now. the thickness of the outline is fine, but you should delete those extra corner pixels

Last edited by Buttsecks on Tue May 01, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

What am i doing wrong with the shading in the hair? Empty Re: What am i doing wrong with the shading in the hair?

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 5:35 pm

I think this is great, considering I cant even fathom making hairs..

Shading is just too hard.
GoodJawbs.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top