D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FM and such maps give me error -2147287038 unknown error (more numbers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ssiimmee

FM and such maps give me error -2147287038 unknown error (more numbers) Empty FM and such maps give me error -2147287038 unknown error (more numbers)

Post by Ssiimmee Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:36 am

So just like the title says, when i enter FM (which quite obviously means free market) the game kicks me out to desktop and gives me an error code, as seen in this image FM and such maps give me error -2147287038 unknown error (more numbers) Mspsfail
It happened many times already, like yesterday over 10 times, had to spam the fix button Razz (over 10 times)
And this morning (now) when i entered FM2 i got kicked out, so the FM doesnt seem to be working too well for me, which is a lil sad. And usually as soon as i enter the game and i'm in FM that happens. Fade in fade out effect is a bit comical lol!
On a side note, it works when it feels like working, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesnt.
On another completely unrelated side note, the @dchaos male hair changer crashes the game too.

Anyway, requesting help.
//Ssiimmee

Back to top Go down

Ssiimmee

FM and such maps give me error -2147287038 unknown error (more numbers) Empty Re: FM and such maps give me error -2147287038 unknown error (more numbers)

Post by Ssiimmee Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:38 am

And scince i'm such a genious, of course the picture doesnt show.
Link:

Back to top Go down

Ssiimmee

Ssiimmee

FM and such maps give me error -2147287038 unknown error (more numbers) Empty Re: FM and such maps give me error -2147287038 unknown error (more numbers)

Post by Ssiimmee Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:43 am

Why wont the link show? i posted the link and the image Crying or Very sad
Anyway, scince the link nor the image can be posted, right click the little document with a red X on it (the "picture can't be shown" symbol) and copy-paste the source that should be imageshack.
EDIT: Sorry for my retardedness, it was the character wz files missing.
But the hair change form NIM or whatever still crashes it.

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:14 am

Ssiimmee wrote:So just like the title says, when i enter FM (which quite obviously means free market) the game kicks me out to desktop and gives me an error code, as seen in this image FM and such maps give me error -2147287038 unknown error (more numbers) Mspsfail
It happened many times already, like yesterday over 10 times, had to spam the fix button Razz (over 10 times)
And this morning (now) when i entered FM2 i got kicked out, so the FM doesnt seem to be working too well for me, which is a lil sad. And usually as soon as i enter the game and i'm in FM that happens. Fade in fade out effect is a bit comical lol!
On a side note, it works when it feels like working, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesnt.
On another completely unrelated side note, the @dchaos male hair changer crashes the game too.

Anyway, requesting help.
//Ssiimmee

for that it means that your .wz files are corrupted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Either your WZ Files are broken, or they are not up to date.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top