D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error Code Meanings. [READ BEFORE POSTING]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Error Code Meanings. [READ BEFORE POSTING] Empty Error Code Meanings. [READ BEFORE POSTING]

Post by iSnipes Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:21 pm

Okay so, many thread being created in this section are usually the same thing over and over again. So let's clarify what the error messages mean, but you post a thread of the same thing everyone else is doing.

After inputting your PIC for your character and you disconnect back into the Login Screen with a Error Pop-up that states;
Code:
You Have Been Disconnected From The Login Server.
OR
Unable To Connect To Login Server.
This means two things.
1) You need to disable your loopback. Go; http://www.dcmsforum.net/t80-disconnecting-after-pic-fix

2) The server is lagging. So you need to wait for a server restart.

If you disconnect from the client that states;
Code:
You have been disconnected from the server. Try again later.
  • This usually means your internet cut off and you lost connection to the server.

• If you're running iTunes or Skype, or preferably anything that puts a heavy load on your computer, it's blocking you from the game.

Code:
Error Code : -2147467261 (Invalid Pointer)

• This usually means you were disconnected by someone. Other reasons are possible, but unknown to my knowledge.

Code:
Error Code : -2147287038 (Unknown error 0x80030002)

• Unfortunately, it means your files are corrupted and you will have to re-download all the latest version parts.

If your client freezes after PIC and stays frozen, it means the map you're trying to log into has crashed, so you'll need to wait for the map to be reloaded or a server restart.

Last edited by iSnipes on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New Reasons.)

Back to top Go down

シ♠♣Ðȇʋîƞƞ♥♦シ

Average Member

シ♠♣Ðȇʋîƞƞ♥♦シ
Average Member

Error Code Meanings. [READ BEFORE POSTING] Empty Re: Error Code Meanings. [READ BEFORE POSTING]

Post by シ♠♣Ðȇʋîƞƞ♥♦シ Tue May 15, 2012 4:30 pm

This is very useful thanks for making It Smile

Back to top Go down

kaff

kaff

Error Code Meanings. [READ BEFORE POSTING] Empty Re: Error Code Meanings. [READ BEFORE POSTING]

Post by kaff Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:44 am

iSnipes wrote:
Code:
  • This usually means your internet cut off and you lost connection to the server.

my internet was not cut off, i tried launching the game many times, but before the login page appears, the screen was black and it leads me back to my desktop with a pop-up message that says "You have been disconnected from the server. Try again later."

i tried downloading the new client, and tried launching the game again, but it didnt work. i also checked for the loopback, but it wasnt found under Network Adapters. so i thought maybe it wasnt the loopback problem.

the server is online too. so maybe it was lagging and i waited for awhile more and tried again. i've been trying to launch the game for hours, but it still lead me back to my desktop with the pop-up message everytime.

my last visited map was fm, it was lagging so i decided to log out and re-log in as i have always done so when it was lagging. but this time round, i couldnt get back into the game.

so... what can i do to solve this problem? D:

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:57 pm

kaff wrote:
iSnipes wrote:
Code:

my internet was not cut off, i tried launching the game many times, but before the login page appears, the screen was black and it leads me back to my desktop with a pop-up message that says "You have been disconnected from the server. Try again later."

i tried downloading the new client, and tried launching the game again, but it didnt work. i also checked for the loopback, but it wasnt found under Network Adapters. so i thought maybe it wasnt the loopback problem.

the server is online too. so maybe it was lagging and i waited for awhile more and tried again. i've been trying to launch the game for hours, but it still lead me back to my desktop with the pop-up message everytime.

my last visited map was fm, it was lagging so i decided to log out and re-log in as i have always done so when it was lagging. but this time round, i couldnt get back into the game.

Well, I found out through my own experience on why this could also occur.

Are you running iTunes or Skype in the background? Preferably anything that puts a big load on your PC?

Back to top Go down

{~Mikazuki~}

Average Member

{~Mikazuki~}
Average Member

Post by {~Mikazuki~} Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:07 pm

iSnipes wrote:Okay so, many thread being created in this section are usually the same thing over and over again. So let's clarify what the error messages mean, but you post a thread of the same thing everyone else is doing.

After inputting your PIC for your character and you disconnect back into the Login Screen with a Error Pop-up that states;
Code:
OR
This means two things.
1) You need to disable your loopback. Go; http://www.dcmsforum.net/t80-disconnecting-after-pic-fix

They could close the cilent and leave it for an hour or two. They they can try again.
OR
They could shutdown their computer and refresh their modems.

If your client freezes after PIC and stays frozen, it means the map you're trying to log into has crashed, so you'll need to wait for the map to be reloaded or a server restart.

They could close the cilent and leave it for an hour or two. They they can try again.
OR

Its not entirely on server lags. :O

P.S. Just giving bit of additional info ;( No hard feeling ya.

-Mikazuki-

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:11 pm

{~Mikazuki~} wrote:
iSnipes wrote:Okay so, many thread being created in this section are usually the same thing over and over again. So let's clarify what the error messages mean, but you post a thread of the same thing everyone else is doing.

Code:
OR
This means two things.

OR

OR

-Mikazuki-

You have the same method for everything lol. Closing the client for an amount of time doesn't always fix this. I mean, you can just leave it alone for 5 minutes and it will work, just a short server lag. Refreshing your modem won't do anything since you are connected, just something is blocking you. It wouldn't let you start it if you had a weak connection really. For the second quote, it actually means the map you're loading in is bugged.

Back to top Go down

{~Mikazuki~}

Average Member

{~Mikazuki~}
Average Member

Post by {~Mikazuki~} Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:14 pm

iSnipes wrote:
{~Mikazuki~} wrote:

Code:
OR
This means two things.

OR

OR

-Mikazuki-

You have the same method for everything lol. Closing the client for an amount of time doesn't always fix this. I mean, you can just leave it alone for 5 minutes and it will work, just a short server lag. Refreshing your modem won't do anything since you are connected, just something is blocking you. It wouldn't let you start it if you had a weak connection really. For the second quote, it actually means the map you're loading in is bugged.

-w- I'm just posting some help T-T.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:16 pm

{~Mikazuki~} wrote:-w- I'm just posting some help T-T.

Yes, I know. I appreciate your contribution to this thread and sub-forum. I'm just stating that the same method doesn't work for every situation, you understand?

Back to top Go down

{~Mikazuki~}

Average Member

{~Mikazuki~}
Average Member

Post by {~Mikazuki~} Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:18 pm

iSnipes wrote:
{~Mikazuki~} wrote:-w- I'm just posting some help T-T.

Yes, I know. I appreciate your contribution to this thread and sub-forum. I'm just stating that the same method doesn't work for every situation, you understand?

Yesh yesh i know >w<
-bow bow-

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:20 pm

{~Mikazuki~} wrote:Yesh yesh i know >w<
-bow bow-

Well alright then, hopefully I'll see you around more often on the forums.

Back to top Go down

{~Mikazuki~}

Average Member

{~Mikazuki~}
Average Member

Post by {~Mikazuki~} Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:22 pm

iSnipes wrote:
{~Mikazuki~} wrote:Yesh yesh i know >w<
-bow bow-

Well alright then, hopefully I'll see you around more often on the forums.

Haha. i'm sure you will.

Back to top Go down

kaff

kaff

Post by kaff Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:48 pm

iSnipes wrote:
kaff wrote:
iSnipes wrote:
Code:

Well, I found out through my own experience on why this could also occur.

Are you running iTunes or Skype in the background? Preferably anything that puts a big load on your PC?

nope, none of the above. no programs were running in the backgrond when i launch the game Sad i tried switching off my computer and on it back a lot of times too, but i couldnt get in the game the whole day.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:24 am

What type of Anti-Virus do you use?

Back to top Go down

kaff

kaff

Post by kaff Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:21 am

iSnipes wrote:What type of Anti-Virus do you use?

im not quite sure about the anti-virus in my computer, but it has expired a long time ago so i think it's not working? Surprised but if im not wrong, it's McAfee Internet Security Suite or McAfee Security Scan Plus? (i typed 'security' in the search bar under Start Menu and these 2 are the results found)

sorry if i didnt answer your question accurately and correctly! @x@

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:49 pm

kaff wrote:
iSnipes wrote:What type of Anti-Virus do you use?

im not quite sure about the anti-virus in my computer, but it has expired a long time ago so i think it's not working? Surprised but if im not wrong, it's McAfee Internet Security Suite or McAfee Security Scan Plus? (i typed 'security' in the search bar under Start Menu and these 2 are the results found)

sorry if i didnt answer your question accurately and correctly! @x@

Well, something is drawing the connection away from the client...hmm..

Back to top Go down

kaff

kaff

Post by kaff Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:13 am

iSnipes wrote:Well, something is drawing the connection away from the client...hmm..

oh oh, i tried launching the game just minutes ago and its a success! although the first attempt they kicked me out of the game and popped out the "disconnected from game server" message again. but really really thank you so much for trying to help me solve this problem, although i still dont know what caused it.

but really, thank you so much iSnipes, for trying to help me.
i appreciate your help. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top