D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned on Xat ~Edge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Banned on Xat ~Edge Empty Banned on Xat ~Edge

Post by Shads Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:43 pm

◄ ҳҲҳ★๖ۣۜEdge {Ƭeam~๖ۣۜΛŁρђą}★ҳҲҳ ►

Banned on Xat for impersonating Ender

People on Xat and ProDBJoe, Devil, Dubstep.

Banned on Xat ~Edge Banfornoreason

I said I was changing my name from Ender's to my own, I get a ban for 24hrs. 24hrs Pass, this morning, Devil bans me again. I said that Ender did kick me for it, so I changed my name.

Ok, from the 24hrs ending. I was unbanned, and then Devil bans me again for another 24hrs. It's unfair, he gets the bot to ban me for 9999hrs (as you see in the picture).

I don't think it's fair as I did server 24hrs. Please unban me.

~Edge

Last edited by Edge Reborn on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

«•ĮRÑx X Fùśįøñ•»

Ultimate Member

«•ĮRÑx X Fùśįøñ•»
Ultimate Member

Banned on Xat ~Edge Empty Re: Banned on Xat ~Edge

Post by «•ĮRÑx X Fùśįøñ•» Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:46 pm

I approve. I don't think this is fair to him.

i saw when devil ban him 9999hrs.

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:16 am

I gave u 2 warnings and u still didn't change it. So i banned u for 24 hours. Kira unbanned u early and u said ender said u could have that name. I talked to ender and he said: I never said he could use my name. I was even kicking him for it. Therefor u a) lied to me b) was pretending to be a gm. Both of those are against the rules. Especially the pretending to be a gm after being warned twice to change your name. Therefore your ban will stay until otherwise noted.

Back to top Go down

Ðubstep ♡

Ðubstep ♡

Post by Ðubstep ♡ Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:35 am

As another mod i see that devil's points are correct. Also that proves that the bot banned you. That doesn't prove that devil banned you. Anyone with a lvl 3 bot mod can use the bot to ban someone. So there u are Falsely accusing a GM. So i as a mod feel like your ban should and more then likely will stay.

Back to top Go down

Omen

Omen

Banned on Xat ~Edge Empty Tsk tsk.

Post by Omen Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:49 am

I was on the chat after you had been kicked twice from Ender himself as warning kicks, and also the warning ban from Jason. Yet you still changed back to Ender's name after that. You disobeyed the rules multiple times after warnings, thus this is what you deserve.

Back to top Go down

Banned on Xat ~Edge Empty Wait, what Dubstep.?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:51 am

Okay, if a random moderator (with modlevel 3) did that, then it's considered an abuse. Unfortunately, I don't think you guys are able to track who's able to ban and whatnot. HOWEVER, if there weren't any moderators who typed the ban command to the bot publicly (e.g. !ban 41023712 9999 and everyone can see it), then it may be a moderator with a higher level.

I'm not sure about my last part on this little 3-sentence paragraph ^. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I am not taking any sides, I'm just wondering about this, since I wasn't able to do it. o 3 o

Justin,
D.DChaosMS Ex GM

Dubstep told me the answer. kthxbro.

So modlevel 3's can do it as well... Hrmmmmm. -Mischevious face-

Last edited by iJustin on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was curious, dafuq?)

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:37 am

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ wrote:I gave u 2 warnings and u still didn't change it. So i banned u for 24 hours. Kira unbanned u early and u said ender said u could have that name. I talked to ender and he said: I never said he could use my name. I was even kicking him for it. Therefor u a) lied to me b) was pretending to be a gm. Both of those are against the rules. Especially the pretending to be a gm after being warned twice to change your name. Therefore your ban will stay until otherwise noted.

9999hrs? I mean I would accept 24hrs all over again..

+ I never accused Devil.

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:39 am

Edge Reborn wrote:\

Ok, from the 24hrs ending. I was unbanned, and then Devil bans me again for another 24hrs. It's unfair, he gets the bot to ban me for 9999hrs (as you see in the picture).

~Edge

that right there is accusing me of using the bot. Quit lying kid. Your ban stays.

Edit: Also edge here is the proof that Ender never gave u permission.
Banned on Xat ~Edge 2585oif

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:10 am

He changed his name BEFORE you banned him 9999 hours.

If im not mistaken, he should be unbanned.

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:14 am

again i didn't ban him for 9999 hours and even so he was banned with the name ender. There are other mods who were there. He was even warned by multiple mods. Not following the rules and impersonating a gm is not allowed.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Just because Devil is the [Bot Owner] does not mean he controlled the bot at the time. The bot has specific preferences to ban a user and for how long, depending on the settings of the preferences.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:32 pm

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ wrote:again i didn't ban him for 9999 hours and even so he was banned with the name ender. There are other mods who were there. He was even warned by multiple mods. Not following the rules and impersonating a gm is not allowed.

You didn't ban me. I get it. Fine. I just want to know who banned me.

I've got someone in mind, not saying who. AND It's no you Devil.

Who did? Just admit it please.

Unban me, ban me for 48hrs if you want. 9999hrs? Is just unbelievable.

+ Ender did in other words, that made me think that he gave me permission, trying out his new picture. I was changing it, I said, 'I'm changing the name and picture, Devil' BAM! An instant 24hr ban. Unbanned by Kira, banned again for 24hrs, then the bot bans me for 9999hrs. I thought it was you, I thought to myself, Devil controls the bot. But then, it wasn't you as you stated.

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Sorry no one knows who did it but I and many other mods feel that u should stay banned. Therefore you will be banned.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:30 pm

The time restriction was set to 9999hours of impersonating a GM, since it's a strict rule that you broke. Whether you intended it or not. The facts remain, the mods have warned you several times to change your name, you failed to comply completely, you suffered the consequences. You can wait for your 9999hour duration, or continue to attempt persuading the mods on why your punishment should be reduced.

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:10 pm

smfh shady u deserve this for impersonating a gm and given many warning by the chat mod
you went against the rules therefore u should be ban from the xat for whatever time they wanna ban you for.
just really do you really have to be that stupid?

BTW: any chat mod that lvl 3 or above can use !regular ban 9999 <id> <reason> chat mod lvl 2 and below can
only ban for 99hrs o3o (i think u all noe this by now o3o)
Oh yah and also if the bot banned you and no chat mod lvl 3 type !regular ban blah blah blah
then there a possibility one of them private chat the bot and type the command there therefore ban
the person from the xat without them noticing who ban him/her or..... the bot just hates you xD

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:59 pm

iSnipes wrote:The time restriction was set to 9999hours of impersonating a GM, since it's a strict rule that you broke. Whether you intended it or not. The facts remain, the mods have warned you several times to change your name, you failed to comply completely, you suffered the consequences. You can wait for your 9999hour duration, or continue to attempt persuading the mods on why your punishment should be reduced.

I got warned by Ender, so I changed. I clicked my character in changing my homepage to my youtube account, so then Devil found my when I clicked on Ender's name, I found Enders name there. (I got it when I was just trying out the picture for his) so then I got kicked, changed back to th Edge name. I didn't want to cause any trouble, so I told Devil to not ban me, as I was changing my name on that character.

I changed, and the sign came up 'You have been banned'

OK, I was banned. Accepted, I thought it was for 1hr because I got on to the chat, found I was unbanned, Dubstep banned me again. I stayed ban for like 16hrs, AT LEAST. And then Kiraa unbanned me as he thought I got what I deserved.

And then another ban, my friend (ProDBJoe [BruceLand]) asked if the GMs can unban me, as I got what I deserved. Stayed banned, added on 9999hrs.

It is unfair y'know? 24hrs, I can cope. 9999hrs? That is insanity. He also told me he didn't see any text !ban <ID> <9999hrs> Who controlled and was being unfair? That I don't know.

It's supposed to be fair for everyone, the fact that everyone has punishment for what they do, I accepted the 24hrs, 9999hrs? I don't accept, It's unfair. But I don't blame you Devil. It's someone messing with the bot.

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Already talked to alpha about this. The ruling is fair. You will stay banned.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:26 pm

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ wrote:Already talked to alpha about this. The ruling is fair. You will stay banned.

For 9999hrs?

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:39 pm

Yes because it is a very severe rule that u broke. So the punishment will stay. Case closed.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top