D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ip banned(I think)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mysterious

Mysterious

Ip banned(I think) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ip banned(I think)

Post by Mysterious Sat May 05, 2012 11:25 am

I just started maple and when i run the app it says unable to connect to login server. Tis may be due to a server crash or server check, please check the website as well. I tried running the app for 3 days but it still dint work. The command prompt says i have
32 bytes, time 4ms and ttl 54. packets sent 4 received 4 lost 0 and it was sent by 173.245.60.46. Gm can you unban my or fix this bug (if it is)
You idiot, hes NOT able to select his character. Hes NOT able to even get to the login screen. It sits there for a while on his desktop then gives him that error without giving him even a black screen. I know because he stated that in his post if you were listening and because I was banned like this too. Im only trying to help him and youre neglecting the fact that he was IP banned!

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Sat May 05, 2012 11:39 am

Mysterious wrote:
I just started maple and when i run the app it says unable to connect to login server. Tis may be due to a server crash or server check, please check the website as well. I tried running the app for 3 days but it still dint work. The command prompt says i have
32 bytes, time 4ms and ttl 54. packets sent 4 received 4 lost 0 and it was sent by 173.245.60.46. Gm can you unban my or fix this bug (if it is)
You idiot, hes NOT able to select his character. Hes NOT able to even get to the login screen. It sits there for a while on his desktop then gives him that error without giving him even a black screen. I know because he stated that in his post if you were listening and because I was banned like this too. Im only trying to help him and youre neglecting the fact that he was IP banned!

Unable to connect to login server, is the error you get AT the login screen. Please shut up. You're making yourself look stupid.

EDIT :
iSnipes wrote:Okay so, many thread being created in this section are usually the same thing over and over again. So let's clarify what the error messages mean, but you post a thread of the same thing everyone else is doing.

After inputting your PIC for your character and you disconnect back into the Login Screen with a Error Pop-up that states;
Code:
You Have Been Disconnected From The Login Server.
OR
Unable To Connect To Login Server.
This means two things.
1) You need to disable your loopback. Go; http://www.dcmsforum.net/t80-disconnecting-after-pic-fix

2) The server is lagging. So you need to wait for a server restart.

If you disconnect from the client that states;
Code:
You have been disconnected from the server. Try again later.
  • This usually means your internet cut off and you lost connection to the server.

Code:
Error Code : -2147467261 (Invalid Pointer)

• This usually means you were disconnected by someone. Other reasons are possible, but unknown to my knowledge.

Code:
Error Code : -2147287038 (Unknown error 0x80030002)

• Unfortunately, it means your files are corrupted and you will have to re-download all the latest version parts.

If your client freezes after PIC and stays frozen, it means the map you're trying to log into has crashed, so you'll need to wait for the map to be reloaded or a server restart.

Back to top Go down

Mysterious

Mysterious

Ip banned(I think) - Page 2 Empty Wow youre making yourself look stupid.

Post by Mysterious Sat May 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Wow, you have no idea how much of an idiot you look like now
Ip banned(I think) - Page 2 Capture-1
Care to read the whole quote, you dumbass ape?

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Sat May 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Mysterious wrote:Wow, you have no idea how much of an idiot you look like now
Ip banned(I think) - Page 2 Capture-1
Care to read the whole quote, you dumbass ape?

Have you ever thought, you can still get this error on INTERNET-SIDE ERROR? I get this from being blocked by my Anti-Virus tools. So, you need to learn more on these errors. He's NOT banned. Read the damn threads on knowing if you're banned or not.

{Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜєภ๔єг wrote:-Double post-
Your IP isnt banned, alot of players are having connection issues.

Even a WZ Editor says so. So, if you would like to rage upon him, go ahead. You won't get far.

Locked to prevent further arguing. Please PM a GM with your error details.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top