D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] [Jailed] xEdge :: snipe abuse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

[RESOLVED] [Jailed] xEdge :: snipe abuse Empty [RESOLVED] [Jailed] xEdge :: snipe abuse

Post by Lucina Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:27 pm

xEdge

Snipe abusing on me over more then 15times+ every 5~10min
Btw : using the command @snipeoff doesn't work the user will still get sniped by the person
perm ip ban
(npc occ checky also says u can get ban for abusing snipe,bomb,ect)

Repulse,Spoofinq,artin,xlunarstar,iZeroxSlayer,Legacy,xgin

this is his action and on picture (snipe.jpg) showing that he the one sniping me everytime and am
fkin sick and tired of me getting sniped over and over

https://s1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/mushisan1/?action=view&current=snipe13.jpg
https://s1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/mushisan1/?action=view&current=snipe12.jpg
https://s1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/mushisan1/?action=view&current=snipe10.jpg
https://s1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/mushisan1/?action=view&current=snipe9.jpg
https://s1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/mushisan1/?action=view&current=snipe8.jpg
https://s1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/mushisan1/?action=view&current=snipe7.jpg
https://s1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/mushisan1/?action=view&current=snipe5.jpg
https://s1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/mushisan1/?action=view&current=snipe4.jpg
https://s1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/mushisan1/?action=view&current=snipe3.jpg
https://s1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/mushisan1/?action=view&current=snipe1.jpg
https://s1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/mushisan1/?action=view&current=snipe.jpg

Proof that is added by artin:
https://2img.net/h/i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc497/Victor_Bagwell/xEdgeFAIL1.png
https://2img.net/h/i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc497/Victor_Bagwell/xedgeFAIL2.png
thank for having my back artin c: your a good friend

Last edited by mushisan on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

{Sexy}_『๖̶ۣ̲̲̲̲ۜ̅̅̅ﻞoe』

{Sexy}_『๖̶ۣ̲̲̲̲ۜ̅̅̅ﻞoe』

[RESOLVED] [Jailed] xEdge :: snipe abuse Empty Re: [RESOLVED] [Jailed] xEdge :: snipe abuse

Post by {Sexy}_『๖̶ۣ̲̲̲̲ۜ̅̅̅ﻞoe』 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:32 pm

I have also been sniped once by this dick... Smile

Back to top Go down

iZeroxSlayer

iZeroxSlayer

[RESOLVED] [Jailed] xEdge :: snipe abuse Empty Re: [RESOLVED] [Jailed] xEdge :: snipe abuse

Post by iZeroxSlayer Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:34 pm

Someone should do something about That Occupation Abuse, Because it's Irritating how ppl Snipes everytime
I'm Agree With Kiki, When we were in Zakum JQ She got sniped by xEdge

Back to top Go down

im gay

Ultimate Member

im gay
Ultimate Member

Post by im gay Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:36 pm

Yes this is all true. His hatred started when Kiki "stole" as he said, for kyuubi slippers on sale.
Now, he's abusing sniping which is against the rules. I wish for this guy to be permanently banned due to the fact he acts way too immature for something small.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:42 pm

LOL Kiki. Your hatred on me..

Just when I thought of a good thing, you've made me change my mind.

You were sniping me 24/7 Today your so lucky I didn't SS any. You and Artin, warped me to troll jail, Evan map.
You sniped me sooo many times today, I got annoyed I did it back to you and only to you.

My friend asked me who I keep sniping, I said yes, he started sniping you because you dissed me off.

Now I told you to stop swearing at me, get away from me, stop sniping me, you continued.

Therefore I did the same. I only sniped you as I only had the sniping job for today. Yesterday I had the bomb job, I was jking around with my sister and her friend and bombed my sister. And I got sniped.. by Kiki.

I did nothing except calling you greedy, as you are. People are on your side, I can accept the fact, but I don't go making reports for just being sniped.

iZeroxSlayer wrote:Someone should do something about That Occupation Abuse, Because it's Irritating how ppl Snipes everytime

That was't me who sniped her that time.

You also told me that everyone will be on your side Kiki. And you also said that Alpha, Eric, Ray and nearly posibble all the GMs. You said that you never will get banned. Even if you did something really severe. Well, you sniped me too many times I did it back at you.

Don't like it? Then you shouldn't have done it..

Last edited by xEdge on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

xLunarstar

Post by xLunarstar Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:44 pm

She is right. She keeps being sniped by Edge cause he just mad cause he didnt get the kyuubi slippers. And now Edge is just abusing his occupation because Kiki bought it and he said she "stole" it from him.

Back to top Go down

xGin

xGin

Post by xGin Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:46 pm

xEdge wrote:LOL Kiki. Your hatred on me..

You were sniping me 24/7 Today your so lucky I didn't SS any. You and Artin, warped me to troll jail, Evan map.
You sniped me sooo many times today, I got annoyed I did it back to you and only to you.

My friend asked me who I keep sniping, I said yes, he started sniping you because you dissed me off.

Now I told you to stop swearing at me, get away from me, stop sniping me, you continued.

Therefore I did the same. I only sniped you as I only had the sniping job for today. Yesterday I had the bomb job, I was jking around with my sister and her friend and bombed my sister. And I got sniped.. by Kiki.

I did nothing except calling you greedy, as you are. People are on your side, I can accept the fact, but I don't go making reports for just being sniped.
You keep using the excuse that your 'friend' did it.
This is the third time you used it.
I won't mention when but you can find it on the forums.

OT:
I was there and kiki was dying once every 30 seconds to 1 minute.

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:47 pm

xEdge wrote:LOL Kiki. Your hatred on me..

iZeroxSlayer wrote:Someone should do something about That Occupation Abuse, Because it's Irritating how ppl Snipes everytime

That was't me who sniped her that time.

where your proof of ss shady show it to us :3 am not fkin greedy and yah u did snipe me in zakum jq u even called me a noob laughing and i got sniped again and the 2nd part of zakum jq u keep using the
"OH MY FRIEND DID IT" excuse

Back to top Go down

lakeys

lakeys

Post by lakeys Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:51 pm

My Name is Artin... And i second this msg
add these to the pic list plz...
https://2img.net/h/i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc497/Victor_Bagwell/xEdgeFAIL1.png
https://2img.net/h/i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc497/Victor_Bagwell/xedgeFAIL2.png
Hes also trying to get me demoted... even though he has asked me countless times
"WARP ME" "WARP ME"
+ hes also sniped me a couple times

Last edited by lakeys on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Maybe i should put you both in jail.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:53 pm

xLunarstar wrote:She is right. She keeps being sniped by Edge cause he just mad cause he didnt get the kyuubi slippers. And now Edge is just abusing his occupation because Kiki bought it and he said she "stole" it from him.

Abusing? Talk about her please.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:56 pm

xEdge wrote:
xLunarstar wrote:She is right. She keeps being sniped by Edge cause he just mad cause he didnt get the kyuubi slippers. And now Edge is just abusing his occupation because Kiki bought it and he said she "stole" it from him.

This is *your* player report and it seems quite probable that you are guilty of sniping the hell out of her O_o
I'm just gonna have another look through the SS but it looks like your fate is sealed.
Feel free to file a report against anyone you can prove guilty as well.

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:59 pm

shady is this really all u could defend for yourself just give up and take your punishiment
it would be the best for everyone unless u can show real ss proof concider yourself ban

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:59 pm

RауѕтогмХ wrote:
xEdge wrote:

This is *your* player report and it seems quite probable that you are guilty of sniping the hell out of her O_o
I'm just gonna have another look through the SS but it looks like your fate is sealed.
Feel free to file a report against anyone you can prove guilty as well.

Lol, if only I had the SS, I have someone who was there at the scene. Shards.
Because I am Shards friend, like one of his closest. Artin warped me to troll jail.

Kiki sniped me soo much I went back at her. I videoed it but he gave up and so did she and they stopped after I said I would report.

Back to top Go down

Lucifica

Ultimate Member

Lucifica
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucifica Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:00 pm

RауѕтогмХ wrote:Maybe i should put you both in jail.

This entire thing is just them arguing over something stupid, You should stick them both in jail and let them talk it out, Because this isn't right at all.

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:01 pm

then why dont u post the video then? hurry up i wanna see it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:05 pm

This is basically all I see here
1) Player abuse and sniping abuse, both violating the rules
2) xEdge, you need to get screenshots or some form of proof before you
accuse someone of abusing their snipes on you
3) You had admited to me that you had sniped Kiki right when she was going to
complete a jump quest, which is HIGHLY against the rules

Oh and yeah you two need to work out your differences, but aside from personal affairs, this is all on the rules. He broke them and punishment should be layed.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:05 pm

{Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜυℓqυισяяa wrote:This is basically all I see here

Oh and yeah you two need to work out your differences, but aside from personal affairs, this is all on the rules. He broke them and punishment should be layed.

1. Ender, she abused the rule more than me.
2. Do Testomnials count? Ask Shards. He was there most the time
3. I trolled when I told you I sniped her during JQ, my friend *THAT IS ONLINE* Sniped her.

Not only I need to be punished, she does too.

Last edited by xEdge on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

shk1211

Dedicated Member

shk1211
Dedicated Member

Post by shk1211 Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:05 pm

How about we make a snipe rule that you can only snipe 3~5times a day

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Quit arguing now. Let the gm's deal with this.

Back to top Go down

Kevin Lights

Ultimate Member

Kevin Lights
Ultimate Member

Post by Kevin Lights Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:10 pm

xEdge wrote:

3. I trolled when I told you I sniped her during JQ, my friend *THAT IS ONLINE* Sniped her.

Your just mad cause I didn't sell you my headgear and the slippers,kid grow up and stop crying over a game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:11 pm

xEdge wrote:

I need proof. Nuff said.

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Okay final warning. No more arguing. Let the Gm's decide. Anyone that keeps arguing will be warned.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:14 pm

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ wrote:Quit arguing now. Let the gm's deal with this.

Ray has jailed us both.

Back to top Go down

Faze

VFX

Faze
VFX

Post by Faze Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:03 am

//Locked thread as this thread has been resolved.

-Faze

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top