D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D/C in FM/Henesys even with full version

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kinetik

D/C in FM/Henesys even with full version Empty D/C in FM/Henesys even with full version

Post by Kinetik Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:49 am

My character loves to get stuck and I can't play the game whenever my character is in henesys or FM.
I checked that I downloaded the full version, my wireless is off, and the only reason I managed to progress thus far is thanks to avoiding Henesys.
I did not know about being stuck in FM until, well, I actually went to FM.

Now the frustrating thing is, using the unstuck on the official DChaos website will fix me to Henesys, which I get stuck in.
I took solutions provided across the forum but I still always get stuck at these two places.
Can somebody help me?

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

D/C in FM/Henesys even with full version Empty Re: D/C in FM/Henesys even with full version

Post by iSnipes Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:28 pm

You can try redownloading the client and the editted v83. It may fix it since the Map.wz could have got corrupted. When downloading either both or one of the other, try disabling your Anti-Virus for it can corrupt and delete some vital files.

Back to top Go down

Kinetik

D/C in FM/Henesys even with full version Empty Re: D/C in FM/Henesys even with full version

Post by Kinetik Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:41 am

Thanks for the advice! : >
However, is there any way for me to get the Map.wz file alone? It'd be more convenient then spending hours re-downloading the entire file.
Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm rather new here so I don't know much ><

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:34 pm

Well, there's no individual download for it, unless you want to roam around the forum looking for it. But I'd advise to redownload the whole thing since the Map.wz might not be the only file that has been corrupted.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top