D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Unable To Connect to The Login Server" How-I-Fixed-It.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр

Ultimate Member

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр
Ultimate Member

"Unable To Connect to The Login Server" How-I-Fixed-It. Empty "Unable To Connect to The Login Server" How-I-Fixed-It.

Post by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:28 am

I've Been Getting This Pissy Problem "Unable To Connect to The Login Server" How-I-Fixed-It. 1zn79yr And Someone Recommended Hotspot Shield To Me. I Used It And I Can Finally Get Into The Game. Yaaaay :'D So Now I'm Kinda Sharing My Way Of Getting Through That :0

Get Hotspot Shield, Activate It And Disable ALL Your Adapters. Wait For Awhile Then Activate Them All Again. Then, Restart Your Computer. It Should Work.

If It Doesn't, Try Restarting Your Modem By Turning It Off, Wait For Like 5 Minutes Or So Then Turn It Back On.

If This Doesn't Help,
Try...

Re-Downloading The Game W/o Anti-virus
Disable Loopback Adapter (Do This Before Doing Any Of Those Lol.)
Turn Off Your Modem And Leave It Off Overnight Then Turn It On Again.
Contacting A GM About This Problem.

Back to top Go down

Despairful

"Unable To Connect to The Login Server" How-I-Fixed-It. Empty omg

Post by Despairful Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:37 am

I WILL PRAISE YOU IF THIS WORKS

Back to top Go down

Despairful

"Unable To Connect to The Login Server" How-I-Fixed-It. Empty Re: "Unable To Connect to The Login Server" How-I-Fixed-It.

Post by Despairful Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:51 am

Despairful wrote:I WILL PRAISE YOU IF THIS WORKS
I tried activating hotspot shield.... then turned off my adapters.... waited for 4 minutes....turned them back on and restarted... but it didnt work

Ima try the modem thing now

BTW scratch off the contact a gm about the problem part off because the gms dont really help with problems like this(No offense intended)

*EDIT I did the modem thing for 8 minutes(even better than 5 I guess) and it STILL didnt work I KNOW that alpha musta ip banned me

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

"Unable To Connect to The Login Server" How-I-Fixed-It. Empty Re: "Unable To Connect to The Login Server" How-I-Fixed-It.

Post by MrPimppi Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Despairful wrote:
Despairful wrote:I WILL PRAISE YOU IF THIS WORKS
I tried activating hotspot shield.... then turned off my adapters.... waited for 4 minutes....turned them back on and restarted... but it didnt work

Ima try the modem thing now

BTW scratch off the contact a gm about the problem part off because the gms dont really help with problems like this(No offense intended)

*EDIT I did the modem thing for 8 minutes(even better than 5 I guess) and it STILL didnt work I KNOW that alpha musta ip banned me
lol you shouldnt double post but anyways
are you sure you have downloaded the new update
you need to download all 11 parts all over again
and reinstall everything and the gms do help you just need to be paitent
they are busy fixing bugs and stuff
there are plenty of mods on this forum as weel willing to help

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top