D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cookie's app

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MasterCookie

Cookie's app Empty Cookie's app

Post by MasterCookie Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Hi my names Justin (Usually known as CookieDude or MasterCookie) And this is my app

Name:Justin

IGN: CookieDude (That's the char i just created and I'm gonna play with from now)

Why do you wish to be a GM: Mainly because I've been playing in this server for a bit and i see people asking for help and others complaining about hackers and stuff so i want to help them out

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: Not quite long actually

Any GM experience: Yup, a lot.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Yep, easily. I have 5 years of experience in maplestory and 3 years in private servers and I've helped a lot of noobs already ( as a player and as a gm)

How can you help the server: Ill be totally honest, not a lot. Well coding wise. I'm not a coding beast who will help you with the awesome custom stuff, I'm more the kind of gm that will help in game more than anything. But i guess i can help people and help in any other ways possible.

Other: Well since this is a gm app i wont write a whole biography but i guess i can write a bit.
I've been gm in many servers and I've helped owners my own way. I might not be able to code but I'm always there to free them from some trouble (Or any other gm actually) I have tons of experience in gm commands and such and I'm not only "Admin" in maplestory private servers, I'm also "admin" in a game called Counter strike. (Servers= runned by players so they are always in competition) I'm admin in one of the top 10 counter strike server.
One last thing, i would descripe my self as a happy-go-lucky guy that can be mature and serious when needed but mainly funny and joyful

Thanks for reading!

Back to top Go down

haveluck

Cookie's app Empty Re: Cookie's app

Post by haveluck Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:27 pm

Gm apps are closed o-o

Back to top Go down

MasterCookie

Post by MasterCookie Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:26 pm

ah lol sorry
the latest notice on the site is GM app open! and this section is not locked so i assumed they were open.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top