D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zydrate's GM app :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

do you think i qualify ?

Zydrate's GM app :) I_vote_lcap0%Zydrate's GM app :) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Zydrate's GM app :) I_vote_lcap100%Zydrate's GM app :) I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

`-Zydrate.

`-Zydrate.

Zydrate's GM app :) Empty Zydrate's GM app :)

Post by `-Zydrate. Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Name:

Jesseca .

IGN:

Zydrate .

Why do you wish to be a GM:

although i just joined back to the maple community , i'd like to get back into being a gm for a server i find to be quit interesting . yours would be the first to actually spark any interest i have . i enjoy helping people ; i like that people can come to me for help when they need it . i like being able to talk to anyone at anytime , and i enjoy hosting events .

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX:

i just joined 3 days ago . i don't know much 'bout the npc's but i'll get around to it by the time my laundry's done tonight . haha .

Any GM experience:

i've played private servers for the past four and a half years . i enjoy it greatly . i've been a gm on many other servers , but they're obviously gone like much of the private server world . it'll take some time getting used to new commands because the last version i played was .. 75 ? i believe . i don't remember lol . but i'm pretty sure there's new commands ; i have the basics down .

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob:

to be quite honest ; i'll be a little sarcastic about it at first if i think he's joking . but if he's serious , i can explain it easy-peasy . (:

How can you help the server:

i believe i can help the server by making it more fun to be on , not that it isn't already . i'm a talkative , friendly gm ; if i do say so myself . i'll be involved with the players ; try to make it a good experience .

Other*: (Info about you)

i'm seventeen , i graduate in 2012 . i'm a sarcastic person , but i'm very sweet when i want to be . i'm a model ; i live in southern california . i'm not a stuckup person , but i can be a bitch if you really get on my nerves . if you begin to get on my nerves , i'll probably stop ta;king for a while and just do my own thing so i'll calm down before i say something i don't mean ( i tend to not think before i speak ) . i love playing on my xbox :) ! but i do have a ps3 . i just prefer my xbox 'cause my graphics show up better <3 .

thank you for taking the time to read this . i sincerely appreciate it . :)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum