D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with opening the game...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

topswer123

Problem with opening the game... Empty Problem with opening the game...

Post by topswer123 Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:03 pm

I'm new to this game. I have successfully download (extracted and stuff....) the D. ChaosMS v83 (Non-Hamachi). exe................. so when i try to open the game, the screen turns black and after a while, the game closes, and there will be a white box saying 'You have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later.' Can anyone help or has experienced the same problem?

Thankyou in advance! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Problem with opening the game... Empty Re: Problem with opening the game...

Post by Knives Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:31 am

topswer123 wrote:I'm new to this game. I have successfully download (extracted and stuff....) the D. ChaosMS v83 (Non-Hamachi). exe................. so when i try to open the game, the screen turns black and after a while, the game closes, and there will be a white box saying 'You have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later.' Can anyone help or has experienced the same problem?

Thankyou in advance! Very Happy
A number of things could be the solution.

1. The v83 on the website is custom, so it's a mandatory download, even if you already have v83 on your computer.
2. The game is blocked from you firewall.
3. You didn't get the beta files, which are located here: https://dchaosms.forumotion.net/f16-beta-files

Those are the only solutions I can find.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top