D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yavoan's Ban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

yavoan

yavoan's Ban Appeal Empty yavoan's Ban Appeal

Post by yavoan Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Character Name:
yavoan

Reason:
After I downloaded everything i clicked on the client and it worked fine. I played for about 5 minutes and got to around level 30. Then I got disconnected from the game. I tried to use the client again and it worked. I played for about 10 seconds before I got disconnected again. This time before I disconnected everything froze except for me and I could attack monsters. I had to close the client. So now I tried to start up the client again, but it said "We are unable to connect to the login server due to a server check."
I went to the website but it doesn't load either. I eventually used google cache and used the chat but no GMs were online to help me. I don't understand if i was IP banned or what is going on. I disabled my firewall, and AVG but it still didn't work. I came to the conclusion that i was IP banned, because I can't even access the website. Could you tell me on what grounds I was ipbanned? I played the game for a total of 5 minutes, I don't know what i could have possible done wrong.

Testimonials:
I played for 5 minutes, I didn't even see another player.

Why should your ban be lifted? If you did do something wrong, why should we give you a second chance?
I'm unaware of anything I did wrong. The only thing I could think of is in my last dc I kept attacking monsters but everything was frozen so none of them were dying, and you thought I was dmg hacking or something.

Screenshots/proof:
It just says I can't connect due to server check.

****READ****Also don't give me some crap saying the server was down, because in the chat people were saying THAT IT WAS UP, and that they were playing. At that time I couldn't access it. I have tried at multiples times during the day not just once. I was talking to people on chat and I repeat and they were saying it was working fine. the server WASNT down.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

yavoan's Ban Appeal Empty Re: yavoan's Ban Appeal

Post by Magnus Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:06 pm

Why did you think your first thread was closed?
-facepalm-

Back to top Go down

yavoan

Post by yavoan Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:13 am

are u dumb? how many times do i have to say the server isnt down when i try to access it. i managed to connect to the website a few times, and it said the server was online. not to mention people in chat telling me its up. so stop commenting with ur useless shit ur not helping me at all

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:22 am

The server is just down.

/locked

Thread starter warned for making 2 topics which are almost the same

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content