D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xRawred Promising GM APP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

xRawred

xRawred Promising GM APP Empty xRawred Promising GM APP

Post by xRawred Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:52 am

Name: Tai

IGN: xRawred

Why do you wish to be a GM: I want to become a GM because I love this server and i really want to be able to help the community or i guess (noobs) with any problems that they have.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: I've been playing for maybe a week already, i know that not a long time, but i am planning to play, till the day this server shuts down.

Any GM experience: Yes, I used to be a GM, but sadly that was extremely long ago. For the server PokemonMS.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: If a noob needed help I would:
1. I would teleport to he/she or teleport him to me and ask What is the problem.
2. Do everything in my power and knowledge to help/answer his question.
3. If i am unable to help him, i would ask another more better GM that knows more about this server than me.
4. If there are more than one noob, i would simply order them in a line, or warp whoever was first, somewhere else and help him, once i have completed helping him, i will warp the other person to make a follow through and so forth till they are all pleased. And dont worry ill make sure to keep their ign somewhere, so i dont forget about them.
5. also i can have fun with it. My opionon is that i really dont like other servers on how they have such strict and boring GM's, i wanna be as fun as can be for it wouldnt look or seem so strict and boring.

How can you help the server: I can help the server by:
1. Communitcate with the people of the server, and not be one of those GM's who don't talk or ignore players just because they are too lazy, or they don't wanna deal with it. I love to help people out, escepcially if they are un-experience and new to something or the server.
2. My school is filled with people who LOVE to play maplestory or i guess maplestory private servers. I have already told a few of them about this server. and ill make sure to keep spreading the word. I want this server to be fillled with people, but not too filled where there are ks's or fights that GM's have to deal with
3. Another Goal of mine, is to help as much people as possible or do ANYTHING that would benefit this server. I wanna make it more work for myself than other GM's if thats what it takes or means to become a GM again
4. I am always active. And never will i be to busy or irratted with anyonebody to not be able to help them out. I will make time with them and put aside all my things that im doing.

Other*: (Info about you): Well Im 15, turning 16 in 8 days. I am a gaming freak i guess, or my whole family. I live in Hawaii, and i love with server. Just a side note (I really love what u done with this server, alpha. Escpecially the custom jobs ! it makes your server stick out comparied to the other boring server's with normal boring and typical server rewards. And im shocked on how much this server has been modded please keep up the work, and you too Kite, i love your work also.) and i know i said this but i am willing to stay with this server as long as u need me here, or until the day this server cloeses for some odd reason. I am a very persistent person and i love challenges and testing myself to become better at what i do. I promise you, you will not regret this.

With Lots of confidence and promising words,
Tai/xRawred

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

xRawred

xRawred Promising GM APP Empty Aww Crap....

Post by xRawred Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:55 am

Totally Sorry. Like really my bad.... i didnt see the GM app closed sign... Sorry for wasting your time like this. Wont happen again.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum