D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's been fun.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Otaku

Ultimate Member

Otaku
Ultimate Member

It's been fun. Empty It's been fun.

Post by Otaku Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:18 pm

Otaku here, yea; I got banned again for being on a GM account, lol and, I've spoken to Alpha about it and I'm staying perma banned, so I'm just gonna post this farewell here just in-case I can't do it in the future, just would like to put this out there, that this has been one of the best servers I've played and I'm glad that I was able to stay so long and meet all of the people on here, I broke some rules here and there but, I guess everyone does that sometimes; but this is the end of that, moving onto my dedications!

Kings/Brony - The two guilds that I made, I thank every member in either of these guilds for being there for me through whatever happened.

Ed/Sam/Richard - The three guys who I first met on D.Chaos, you guys are fucking amazing and I look forward to having Skype calls with all of you soon.

Ed - You're a weird guy; can't seem to read you all that well but I guess that is what makes you Ed, you seriously gotta start getting on Skype more, I won't have any other way of contacting you now.

Sam - You, you're fuckin' stupid sometimes with your trolling, then again, I guess that is what makes us bro's, it's been a fun adventure with you; I'll see you on Skype.

Richard - You were the guy that I first copied, from head to toes and I swear your damn eyes were so fucking hard to find, even though you aren't really active anymore, you're still epic.

Abdi - The guy who taught me how to get illegals, fuck dude; that period of time was fucking amazing, I miss it and I guess that this ends my road of illegal collecting.

Panth - You're one hell of a guy, where the fuck are you though? Everyone is worried; get your ass online already Panth, fucking miss you. :<

Mel - The other person to our band of brothers; we've had our ups and downs in our friendships but in the end, we're still here. C:

George/Android - You're a pretty cool guy, I thought you would be a stuck up prick at first but hey, you're one of the cooler GM's.

Jenna - Once again, we've had our ups and downs, but still friends till this day.

Billy - One of the first guys that I met on here; you were a chat mod and I was scared of you for a bit there. ;L

Ray - Fuck dude, I remember when we first met; I was preaching about becoming a GM and then we became friends eh? Looking forward to playing Minecraft with you soon.

Josh/Uitaka - I still consider you a bro, not even sure what the fuck you've been doing recently, but yea; it's been a fun journey man, we gotta talk more.

Mike/Insane - I just met you recently but you're a cool mother fucker, we've been talking on MSN a lot and I hope that continues for a while; you're an amazing friend and I'm looking forward to playing Grandchase with you once I get it working.

Kevin/Pazz - I still remember you were one of the first GM's I made friends with then you disappeared, sorry I can't be playing with you after you finally got back; but it's been a cool journey.

Seph/Knvies - I don't know you that well, but you're still epic, we really should've spoken more during the times I was online. C:

Willi - Like Seph, I don't know you that well, but still; from the times I've spoken to you, you're a cool dude.

Baschrose - We haven't really spoken much and I'm sad that the day we actually spoke quite a bit; I was banned, but still; I'll speak to you on MSN. C;

Zav/Alex - Dude; I was on Skype with you yesterday and that was epic; you're a pretty chilled out guy, looking forward to having more conversations with you.

Devil/Jason - Yo, like Alex; we were talking last night for a bit till to the point I got unbanned, thanks for trying to get me a temp ban instead of a perma ban, really appreciated it. (:

Mia - Like everyone else; you're an epic person to have as a friend, sorry about not talking to you much. qq.

Theiry/Stacy - Congratulations on getting GM, do me proud. C:

Yukai - I don't know you that, well; sorry. qq But hey, it's been a cool journey; just wished I talked to you more.

Exp - You're inactive, but; I remember when you had faith that I was gonna be a GM; thanks for believing in me, it really helped me in my journey to get where I was.

Jov/Wiredlife - Hehehe.. kinda forgot about you for a while there; but here you are! You're epic, nuffsaid'

Jeff - Yo, things have been bad between us; but you aren't that bad of a guy, still got some rough edges though.

Lisa/Resus - Lisa, I'm so sorry for forgetting you; QQ. I'm really sorry, forgive me? <3 You're still FUCKING epic, I love you. SEE I SAID I LOVE YOU. BE HAPPY.

To everyone else - I'm sorry if I forgot you; but I just can't remember everyone, but don't get it wrong, my memorable experience in D.Chaos is thanks to you guys; so if I forgot you; I'm sorry, I hope this makes it up for you guys.

Deuces~

Last edited by [Otaku] on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:04 am; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Pazz

Ultimate Member

Pazz
Ultimate Member

It's been fun. Empty Re: It's been fun.

Post by Pazz Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Alex, I'll deeply miss you. even through I don't play anymore

<3 You fked up badly when you decided to log on GM accounts.

Back to top Go down

BaschRose

BaschRose

Post by BaschRose Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:21 pm

saaaad face :C Thank you Msn <3333 But still SAD FACE :C nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Back to top Go down

Kaley

Post by Kaley Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:21 pm

Bye, I never knew you but I know you made a big influence to this server some how Smile

Back to top Go down

Otaku

Ultimate Member

Otaku
Ultimate Member

Post by Otaku Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:22 pm

Pazz wrote:Alex, I'll deeply miss you. even through I don't play anymore

Yeap, I fucked up; but hey, I did some good with the GM accounts, so I guess it's a silver lining thing. C:

Back to top Go down

Pazz

Ultimate Member

Pazz
Ultimate Member

Post by Pazz Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:25 pm

[Otaku] wrote:

Yeap, I fucked up; but hey, I did some good with the GM accounts, so I guess it's a silver lining thing. C:

Yep yep, funny how most of the GMs are on your farewell.

Back to top Go down

Otaku

Ultimate Member

Otaku
Ultimate Member

Post by Otaku Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:26 pm

Pazz wrote:
[Otaku] wrote:

Yep yep, funny how most of the GMs are on your farewell.

I would've added others, but I didn't know them well enough.

Back to top Go down

Laurturen

Dedicated Member

Dedicated Member

Location : Somewhere in Dranleic or Lordran becoming the Chosen Undead

Post by Laurturen Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:27 pm

damn man. see you on skype and hope that we talk more. you got a clear mind man and it sucks that you're posting this. later alex

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:31 pm

April 7, we'll make our own minecraft server and it'll be awesome and you can be level 5 if you want to be T^T, just kill some creepers and level up.

Back to top Go down

x3WiredLife

Dedicated Member

x3WiredLife
Dedicated Member

Post by x3WiredLife Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:08 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!ARECKS! IT'S BEEN REALLY FUN HANGING WITH YOU! YOU'RE EPIC TOO! DON'T WORRY! I'M ON SKYPE AND MSN! And XAT XD Really hope you'll get unbanned tho :/

Back to top Go down

fuckboiii.com

Ultimate Member

fuckboiii.com
Ultimate Member

Post by fuckboiii.com Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:34 am

Y U NO PUT MY NAME?

Y U NO STAY?

Jezuz Everyone That Considers My Friends are All Quitting.. DA FUQ IS HAPPENING?

Keep in Touch Bruh

I'll be On Skype In like 2 Minutes

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:35 am

<3 I'm gonna miss u bro. You got to stay on xat and forums plox. <3 Definitly stay on skype bro so we can talk. Gonna miss our fun times together nigga.

Back to top Go down

Woof

Dedicated Member

Woof
Dedicated Member

Post by Woof Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:24 am

Goddayum. D:
Well, At least I'll still get to talk to you on Skype. c:

Back to top Go down

ρяσησσв™

Ultimate Member

ρяσησσв™
Ultimate Member

Post by ρяσησσв™ Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:48 am

Bye for the 2nd time
I hope you come back to the forums once in a while...

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 pm

Dang... I'll miss ya, bro.

@Ray- LET ME IN ON SOME OF THAT ACTION!

Back to top Go down

Glaciered

Average Member

Glaciered
Average Member

It's been fun. Empty THIS IS MADNESS

Post by Glaciered Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:22 am

I recently found out my friend, Otaku... Was banned, for sharing a GM's account.
NOW LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ALPHA. THAT IS JUST PLAIN WRONG.
Allow myself, Glaciered, to explain.
Otaku was a valued member of the My,Your, OUR Community of Dchaos... He was one of the most renowned players in the Game, not for damage, not for infamity, but for being a great person, helping new players, stopping hackers and dupers and being just an awesome guy overall.

What I can say, is that Otaku isn't one to abuse things like access to a GM account, but instead using it to help catch Hackers, Dupers, vote abusers, wz editers and so forth. Otaku has attempted to gain the opportunity to become a GM. I don't understand how such a great person should be banned for something which was misunderstood.

Otaku ran an extremely successful guild, {K}ings. He was a guild leader unlike any other, he respected and treated his members like Kings and Queens, he made sure no one was feeling hurt and so forth, he had many friends in high places in-game.

He must be a great person, if an asshole like me is writing a ban appeal for him. I haven't even spoken to him for a while now, only recently found out.

I demand that Otaku should be unbanned! I stand here, holding my case and expecting a challenge. He was a highly valued member, one of the greatest people you would have ever met... A bro. A person like no other, someone who would be there to help you when you fall, even when everyone else is laughing at you, even when you've hurt him, he'll help you out of it.

Otaku is not a hacker/Duper/Editer or anything that affects the game. He is a kind hearted person who just wants to make things better for us all.

Dear Alpha,
Yes, I'm speaking to you. Although we don't know each other, I speak for Otaku here, he was a great friend, I'm sure you and I both know that. The majority of the GMs respected him and liked him as a friend, as well as many of the high ranking players, he was a friend to all. He deserves one more chance.

I'm sure that all of Otaku's friends, acquaintes and maybe even enemies (If he has any o-o) Would agree that Otaku is a good person who deserves an unban.

Thank you and buh-bye.

~Glaciered

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:09 am

Glaciered wrote:I recently found out my friend, Otaku... Was banned, for sharing a GM's account.
Otaku was a valued member of the My,Your, OUR Community of Dchaos... He was one of the most renowned players in the Game, not for damage, not for infamity, but for being a great person, helping new players, stopping hackers and dupers and being just an awesome guy overall.

What I can say, is that Otaku isn't one to abuse things like access to a GM account, but instead using it to help catch Hackers, Dupers, vote abusers, wz editers and so forth. Otaku has attempted to gain the opportunity to become a GM. I don't understand how such a great person should be banned for something which was misunderstood.

Otaku ran an extremely successful guild, {K}ings. He was a guild leader unlike any other, he respected and treated his members like Kings and Queens, he made sure no one was feeling hurt and so forth, he had many friends in high places in-game.

He must be a great person, if an asshole like me is writing a ban appeal for him. I haven't even spoken to him for a while now, only recently found out.

I demand that Otaku should be unbanned! I stand here, holding my case and expecting a challenge. He was a highly valued member, one of the greatest people you would have ever met... A bro. A person like no other, someone who would be there to help you when you fall, even when everyone else is laughing at you, even when you've hurt him, he'll help you out of it.

Otaku is not a hacker/Duper/Editer or anything that affects the game. He is a kind hearted person who just wants to make things better for us all.

Dear Alpha,
Yes, I'm speaking to you. Although we don't know each other, I speak for Otaku here, he was a great friend, I'm sure you and I both know that. The majority of the GMs respected him and liked him as a friend, as well as many of the high ranking players, he was a friend to all. He deserves one more chance.

I'm sure that all of Otaku's friends, acquaintes and maybe even enemies (If he has any o-o) Would agree that Otaku is a good person who deserves an unban.

Thank you and buh-bye.

~Glaciered
Why are you posting the same ass thing?

[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:No matter how many positive comment this post have, he is not getting unbanned for 3 reasons.

1-He used GM accounts.
2-He used GM accounts even after I said not to.
3-Once he was using a GM account, he was allowing a hacker to play.

It's been fun. Maple0001

+ If he realy wanted a unban, he would have posted a ban appeal himself.

Last edited by [Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Glaciered

Average Member

Glaciered
Average Member

Post by Glaciered Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:17 am

[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:
Glaciered wrote:I recently found out my friend, Otaku... Was banned, for sharing a GM's account.

Dear Alpha,

Thank you and buh-bye.

~Glaciered
Why are you posting the same ass thing?

[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:No matter how many positive comment this post have, he is not getting unbanned for 3 reasons.

1-He used GM accounts.
2-He used GM accounts even after I said not to.
3-Once he was using a GM account, he was allowing a hacker to play.

It's been fun. Maple0001

Well.
I'm standing up for a friend, if he's given up then why should I?

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:53 am

He told me that he does not want to come back.

Back to top Go down

Otaku

Ultimate Member

Otaku
Ultimate Member

Post by Otaku Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:56 am

Knives wrote:He told me that he does not want to come back.

I do if I'm given the choice to return to D.Chaos, it is highly unlikely for that to be happening so, I simply just went with the most logical choice of all; stay away or just not expecting for any sort of un-ban aka not wanting to come back.

That is all.

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:07 am

[Otaku] wrote:

I do if I'm given the choice to return to D.Chaos, it is highly unlikely for that to be happening so, I simply just went with the most logical choice of all; stay away or just not expecting for any sort of un-ban aka not wanting to come back.

That is all.
Ban appeal section isn't for nothing. You can still be unbanned if you make convincing deals.

Just don't make other people post it for you. (I know you didn't but you see what I mean)

Back to top Go down

Otaku

Ultimate Member

Otaku
Ultimate Member

Post by Otaku Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:12 am

[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:
[Otaku] wrote:

That is all.
Ban appeal section isn't for nothing. You can still be unbanned if you make convincing deals.

Just don't make other people post it for you. (I know you didn't but you see what I mean)

Understood, thank you for informing me. (:

Back to top Go down

Glaciered

Average Member

Glaciered
Average Member

It's been fun. Empty I didn't post it for him

Post by Glaciered Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:19 am

[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:
[Otaku] wrote:

That is all.

GODANMIT

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:21 am

Hopefully Alpha approves your unban!
Until then, will miss you!

Back to top Go down

Stage [Alive and 20]