D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BboyAhSeng's GM App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

yeonsheng

BboyAhSeng's GM App Empty BboyAhSeng's GM App

Post by yeonsheng Sun May 29, 2011 8:59 am

Name: Chen Yeon Sheng

IGN: BboyAhSeng

Why do you wish to be a GM: I want to help this server to become a better server to play in. I want to make maplers feel like this is their second home. I want to make sure everyone have a pleasant gameplay everyday. I want to help the newbies. I want to help the GM and Admins. I believe I can do my part in helping the server Smile

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: Few weeks, I think?

Any GM experience: Own mini private server opened for own group of friends.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob:
1: I will ask for his issues or doubts first.
2:I will do my best to explain slowly, take my time to make sure he understands, and help him resolve his problems.
3:If I can not help him/her, I will consult an experienced GM. I will make sure his problem will be solved Smile

How can you help the server: I have a lot of friends who plays private server, and I can lure them into dChaosMS.
2:I will make the players in the server feel warm, make dChaosMS their second home Smile
3: Make sure they enjoy their every minute in dChaosMS !

Other*: (Info about you)
I am 14 years old this year, Im friendly and nice, quite a joker too. I am new to the server, but I have other server experiences. I believe I am matured enough to be a game master Smile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum