D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChillenCB's GM App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

haveluck

ChillenCB's GM App Empty ChillenCB's GM App

Post by haveluck Thu May 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Name: Andy Cho
Ign: ChillenCB

Why do you wish to be a GM?: I would like to be a GM because I enjoy this PS very much and I want to help make it safer by getting rid of hackers and other players trying to ruin the game for other players.

How long have you been playing D.ChaosMS EX?: I've been playing for almost 1 month now and ever since I have started, I've been making new friends and they all help me get happy when I'm depressed and they help me through D.ChaosMS.

Any GM experiences? :Yes I have been at my friend's house and he told me a lot of the GM commands and i also played on his GM account too.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob?: I help new comers even when I'm not a GM. I tell them how to rebirth, I tell them where to purchase items, and I train them.

How can you help the server?: I could help this server by reporting any hackers to Alpha and hosting events (asking Alpha first of course) to give players a blast in this game. Very Happy

Others: I live in Virginia and I am active and on everyday. I have school from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM in EST and everyday when I come home I go on D.Chaos.

What can you code?: I know the GM commands and I know how to turn the item IDs into the ID's item.

GFX: I am good with drawing. I have paint.net and a drawing tablet.

Thank you for reading this Alpha and I hope you can trust me enough to be a GM. Very Happy

Last edited by haveluck on Fri May 27, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum