D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bye D.Chaos

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oracle

Oracle

Bye D.Chaos Empty Bye D.Chaos

Post by Oracle Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:10 pm

I'm going to go ahead and stop playing, pretty much most of the people I've come in contact with either didn't like me or did nothing but make me feel bad, so I'm going to do those people a favor and go ahead and go. No sense in being in a place where you can't make a single friend. Plus, so far the first GM Report thread I made, I was badly criticized in, the worse so far is by Raystorm when I didn't even do anything to him but hey, there are much more better fish in the sea if you can find a better community Smile

Mishi, Mel, Cici, and Iggy, you will be missed ^^ My four only good friends in D.Chaos.

Back to top Go down

Bye D.Chaos Empty Re: Bye D.Chaos

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:13 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CIELLLLLLLLLLL </333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
WAY TO BREAK MY HEART YOU DUMMY QQ.
YOU CANT LEAVE NOW.
STAY WITH US DDD:

Back to top Go down

Berriess

Ultimate Member

Berriess
Ultimate Member

Post by Berriess Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:19 pm

People from our guild dont hate you, and thats alot of people, im guessing you wont come back to take a look at the replies but you should reconsider, right now mel is freaking out a ton and its not pretty. I hope it's not because your grounded and a more reasonable reason.

You wouldn't log on much and when you logged on, you probably would go talk with the jerks in the server which gave you this bad feeling and stuff. Lol, im just gonna say something, even though im not really your friend, and regards from everybody else, and im a nice guy and all, reconsider it for your REAL in game friends.

Back to top Go down

Oracle

Oracle

Post by Oracle Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:48 pm

StomKoekje wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU CANT LEAVE NOW.
STAY WITH US DDD:

Don't worry, I might come back for 8.1, because I will miss you guys in [K]ings alot, you guys were the only ones who accepted me anyway.

Berriess wrote:People from our guild dont hate you, and thats alot of people, im guessing you wont come back to take a look at the replies but you should reconsider, right now mel is freaking out a ton and its not pretty. I hope it's not because your grounded and a more reasonable reason.

You wouldn't log on much and when you logged on, you probably would go talk with the jerks in the server which gave you this bad feeling and stuff. Lol, im just gonna say something, even though im not really your friend, and regards from everybody else, and im a nice guy and all, reconsider it for your REAL in game friends.

I do consider you as a friend.. I just forgot your name x) sorry.. i have bad memory, but I forgot to look at that, that [K]ings were the only people who liked me, I felt like that guild was my family Smile I just felt bad seeing how the people I tried to talk to in D.Chaos didn't like me and seeing it on the thread made me feel worser, so I just thought maybe I should leave, and no I'm not grounded anymore lol ^^ I'm happy about that Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:49 pm

Oracles wrote:
StomKoekje wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU CANT LEAVE NOW.
STAY WITH US DDD:

Don't worry, I might come back for 8.1, because I will miss you guys in [K]ings alot, you guys were the only ones who accepted me anyway.

Berriess wrote:People from our guild dont hate you, and thats alot of people, im guessing you wont come back to take a look at the replies but you should reconsider, right now mel is freaking out a ton and its not pretty. I hope it's not because your grounded and a more reasonable reason.

I do consider you as a friend.. I just forgot your name x) sorry.. i have bad memory, but I forgot to look at that, that [K]ings were the only people who liked me, I felt like that guild was my family Smile I just felt bad seeing how the people I tried to talk to in D.Chaos didn't like me and seeing it on the thread made me feel worser, so I just thought maybe I should leave, and no I'm not grounded anymore lol ^^ I'm happy about that Very Happy

You poo poo face, [K]ings IS your family.

Back to top Go down

LegendaryDuku

Ultimate Member

LegendaryDuku
Ultimate Member

Post by LegendaryDuku Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:51 pm

I was always on alex's char when you were online (Otaku), we talked a bit but bye i guess.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:33 pm

Oracles wrote:I'm going to go ahead and stop playing, pretty much most of the people I've come in contact with either didn't like me or did nothing but make me feel bad, so I'm going to do those people a favor and go ahead and go. No sense in being in a place where you can't make a single friend. Plus, so far the first GM Report thread I made, I was badly criticized in, the worse so far is by Raystorm when I didn't even do anything to him but hey, there are much more better fish in the sea if you can find a better community Smile

Mishi, Mel, Cici, and Iggy, you will be missed ^^ My four only good friends in D.Chaos.

I pointed out everything that was wrong in your report and explained how things work.
You are making a mountain out of a molehill. But hey, if you are seriously going to leave the server just because I totally disagree with your report, then that's your choice.

And you're going to find at least one if not more people who disagree with you or don't get along with you in every community, just pointing that out. So if you really leave, find another community and then there's even MORE people you don't like, don't be surprised F3.

Back to top Go down

Glaciered

Average Member

Glaciered
Average Member

Bye D.Chaos Empty FUU CICI.

Post by Glaciered Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:09 am

CICI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Y U LEAVE GURL

GODANMIT MAN. GIMMIE THE LIST OF THE IGNS OF PEOPLE THAT HATED YOU.

CONSIDER IT MY HIT LIST
GET YO ASS BACK TO DCHAOS GURL

WE MISS YOU
HOE. KINGS IS YOUR FAMILY.

FASNIJFDSMF;LA,FLDSZF,SOFKSD]FDS
FDSFA
AD
GSD
A
FA
SFAS
DFAS

SADF
ASFAD

KEYBOARD FUCKING SMASH HOE.

Back to top Go down

Otaku

Ultimate Member

Otaku
Ultimate Member

Post by Otaku Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:14 am

You should totally come back, jussayin'

Back to top Go down

Junnesejer

Ultimate Member

Junnesejer
Ultimate Member

Post by Junnesejer Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:41 am

Your choice to go, but I say you should stay. If people are being rude to you or whatsoever, just ignore it. I was hated too when I came here first, then I became friends with a lot of GameMasters.

Back to top Go down

ρяσησσв™

Ultimate Member

ρяσησσв™
Ultimate Member

Post by ρяσησσв™ Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:04 am

Bye~ Hope you come back!

Back to top Go down

khuddin1992

Ultimate Member

khuddin1992
Ultimate Member

Post by khuddin1992 Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:26 am

WhyYouLeave Ciel D:

Back to top Go down

{gм} тнєιяу

Average Member

{gм} тнєιяу
Average Member

Post by {gм} тнєιяу Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:25 pm

CIEL NUUUUU D: DON'T LEAAAVVEEEE T___T I'll miss you! D: I hope you come back soon!!! >.<

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:00 pm

Junnesejer wrote:Your choice to go, but I say you should stay. If people are being rude to you or whatsoever, just ignore it. I was hated too when I came here first, then I became friends with a lot of GameMasters.
here is your rolemodel.

Back to top Go down

Glaciered

Average Member

Glaciered
Average Member

Bye D.Chaos Empty Things go BUMP in the night

Post by Glaciered Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Cielll.
Come back
Stop playing Ragnarok its kinda stupid QQ.

Back to top Go down

∂єяρ

Ultimate Member

∂єяρ
Ultimate Member

Post by ∂єяρ Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:57 am

So many good people leaving.

I FEEL BAD, EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW YOU.

-SADCORNER-

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top