D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Official Gm App Killer2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jjj49

My Official Gm App Killer2 Empty My Official Gm App Killer2

Post by jjj49 Thu May 26, 2011 7:56 pm

Name:Steven Huynh-Tran

IGN:Killer2

Why do you wish to be a GM: So i can help my friends and other people who i dont know noobs and experts with all the help i can give and help Alpha if needed

How long have you played: D.ChaosMS EX: I have played D.ChaosMS for about 3 1/2 Months

Any GM experience:Yes LONG ASS time ago i was gm but i think i lost all of my exp but i still know wat not to give out wat not to do and the commands so..

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob:
1. Ask of the problem
2. suggest ways or solutions to it
3. id help as much as i can
4. if i cannot help i would ask for another gm or more experience player for advice
5. and hopefully by then the issue will be resolved

How can you help the server: I can teach others how to play help the server if anything is needed and i will obey all gm rules and not break any
and i shall ask before i do anything i will help if anyone needs help with downloading i will
spare my time as much as possible to help anyone

Other*: Im not so famous on the game but i am known... My name is Steven im 13 and i live in san diego california i just liked this game so i applied i guess thats it. Thanks for taking ur time to read this Alpha

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top