D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raikov's GM App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raikov

Raikov's GM App Empty Raikov's GM App

Post by Raikov Thu May 26, 2011 12:05 am

Name: Ng Jia Wei

IGN: Raikov

Why do you wish to be a GM: I want to be of help to the people of the server, and help out newbies to become pros. I really love this server even if I havn't been here for a long time. I hope to make this server better and help out people in different timezones when the other GMs are not on.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: More than a week. (it's less but I have a holiday coming up, I can play more then.)

Any GM experience: I've hosted my own server once, For my friends to hang out in. And i've been a gm in a few servers and I've helped out in forums as well.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Yes, I've done that alot. I'm a Jr. master in a guild and I explain things to noobs even if I myself is a noob. I always try my best to help. I can speak singlish/rojak as well.

How can you help the server: I can wz edit, but I'm not a total pro in it. I can help keep a lookout for hackers and help those in need.

Can you GFX*: I can do GFX but I don't have any proof currently. My tools of the trades are photoshop CS5, adobe imageready, Paint Tool Sai, Gimp, and some others. I can pixel as well.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum