D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inseptions Re-Done With Format Gm App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bentalec

Inseptions Re-Done With Format Gm App  Empty Inseptions Re-Done With Format Gm App

Post by bentalec Wed May 25, 2011 11:03 am

Hello Guys! This is my Gm App Very Happy i hope you enjoy! Age:14 IGN:Inseption Why Do i want to be a Gm:? ive allways loved helping New Person(S), I Wish To be very HelpFull to others. I Have Played This Server For:1 Year Any Gm:Experince Yes Are You able to explain how to play to a noob? : Yes i will tell them where to buy stuff where to lvl up Who the gm's are and Tell them that you Must follow Gm Orders. Other*: I Would Love to be a [GM] because i love helping. And i am writeing this too because people have been saying i am helpfull Like YouFail.org aka Eric. I Hope You PiCk me for a GM Spot. THank you for reading This and i Do Hope you Enyjoyed This!

Last edited by bentalec on Wed May 25, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Alpha said so)

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Inseptions Re-Done With Format Gm App  Empty Re: Inseptions Re-Done With Format Gm App

Post by Λlphα Wed May 25, 2011 3:46 pm

bentalec wrote:ell, first off let me introduce myself My name is Ryan I have been playing for almost over a year now and I think I have a very good chance of becoming a GM here. Thanks for Clicking on my application :3.

Name: Brent (Inseption In-game Very Happy)
Language: English

What are you applying for?
I am applying for JGM

Where do you live?
Cache OK I can be in California, San Francisco and L.A. in the months of April

How active will you be?
I can be as active as the owner wants me to be if needed but I will always be active in the server and/or chat but I can be as active as 6 hours a day

How would you handle a hacker?
Take a screenshot of the hacker and then hide and follow the hacker to see if he/she is really hacking and if he/she continues asks a GM for perm ban or jail and I pity the hacker who would use hacks in a private server I mean it's already "hacked" for you right?

If two people were fighting, what would you do?
Ask both of them to calm down or if they won't I would mute them and unmute them one by one to get their side of the story.

How many servers have you been a GM in?
Yes I Have Experienced only once on being a GM in a server the server was NinjaMS and I was a HGM and one of the coders of the server :3.
Heres Proof:
Spoiler:

Also I know some of the commands and I have a GM handbook and I hope this is will turn out well.

Why should we choose you?
I think you could choose me because I am honest, loyal, dedicated, trustworthy, I never break rules, kind and generous I will always be by the side of our players and the staff and I shall make people's experience in it a little funner, I will try my best to put up to community's needs in order for them to have fun.

What will you do for the server?
I will help new players in the server, make guides, make videos,advertise and ask my friends if they want to join the server and I will give suggestions for the server to become better I will always think of my fellow players never for the benefits of myself and I will help around the server, I will help new players, I will help keep it hacker free and still make it fun Very Happy

How will you improve the server?
I will give suggestions for the server to become better I will always think of my fellow players never for the benefits of myself.

Reason for Applying?
I think everyone deserves a chance of experiencing being a GM (GM-like commands , bugs ,items etc.) "Everyone Deserves A Chance".

Summary

My name is BrentI am 14 I am very Active Loyal Dedicated And I never break the rules , I can make videos for the server and I help anyone who needs help , I am very forgiving and If I Don't Get The Job I Will Still Continue Playing The Server And Keep Enjoying Like I Said I LOVE THIS SERVER :DD

~Will Edit in the future
~Brent

Not the good format...

Back to top Go down

bentalec

Inseptions Re-Done With Format Gm App  Empty Alpha

Post by bentalec Wed May 25, 2011 4:01 pm

Like i said i will edit it Alpha i just Want a Chance Like I Said Everybody Derserves A Chance

Back to top Go down

Palanub

Dedicated Member

Palanub
Dedicated Member

Inseptions Re-Done With Format Gm App  Empty Re: Inseptions Re-Done With Format Gm App

Post by Palanub Wed May 25, 2011 6:30 pm

bentalec wrote:Like i said i will edit it Alpha i just Want a Chance Like I Said Everybody Derserves A Chance
You don't.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top