D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascension's GM app

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ascension

Ascension's GM app Empty Ascension's GM app

Post by Ascension Mon May 23, 2011 1:07 pm

Name: Nick

IGN: Ascension

Why do you wish to be a GM: Because I want to help new people to the game, help all those unanswered questions be answered and moderate the server, I have saw a few glitches being abused and a few glitches with skills and a few maps would like to help fix these in whatever way possible, even though I have bare minimum coding abilities and am more or less useless in those fields at the moment.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: I have played it for three days.

Any GM experience: I have been a GM on BankaiMS and ArberMS though the versions I played were pretty old and lacking in commands compared to the current servers.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: I've played Maplestory since open beta, I know a fair amount about the game and can answer almost any game related questions, any questions directed towards errors in this specific server, I'll browse the forums for and if I can't find a resolve, I'll direct the question towards someone of more capable abilities(I.E.; Alpha or a GM whose been on the server longer.)

How can you help the server: I'm very good at looking after things, I'm sure a server will be one of them like the previous two servers I've GM'd. I'm very loyal and will in 99% of all the cases side with the Owner, being that he's in the right of course. I won't go around mass banning people(Unless I have Alpha's permission and they are legitimate reasons for banning, example mass hacking causing the server to fall apart.) I've already helped GM Kite ban a Cheat engine user at Papulatus. Overall, I'm very friendly and almost always willing to help.

Other*: (Info about you) My name is Nick, I'm 18 years old, I live in Canada. I'm obsessed with a few games like Minecraft, Maplestory and Oblivion at the moment. This server really interests me, I've been on other servers but not with this many customs, it's truly a commodity and I'd be extremely grateful if I had the chance to work beside or under you and the other GMs.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum