D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edgum's GM App (REAL ONE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

janzen75

Edgum's GM App (REAL ONE) Empty Edgum's GM App (REAL ONE)

Post by janzen75 Mon May 23, 2011 9:09 am

Name:Andrew Slater

IGN: Edgum

Why do you wish to be a GM: I hate hackers and i'll try to do anything to stop them no matter what. I also love to help people that seem to struggle with whatever they have trouble with.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: I've been playing D. Chaos Ms since Last Christmas. So for about 5 Months.

Any GM experience:I've been a GM in other MapleStory Private servers like DiscoveryMS, VoidDev, FlashMS, GenMS and HavocMS. Also in RuneScape Private servers

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: For me my way to explain to a noob is simple. Follow the steps like a teacher
1.Ask whats wrong.
2.Try and help in as MANY ways as possible
3.If all else fails ask a higher or more experienced person (In this case Alpha, Toon or any other more experienced GM's.)

How can you help the server: I can tell all my friends to play (already got 4) Report all hackers, glitchers and scammers (or whatever thats innapropriate). And make people feel like D. Chaos MS is the original MapleStory and all Other one's are Copies.

Other*: I am 13 years old and I really love this server. Since i've been playing this server i really haven't bothered to find other private servers. (This is the Perfectionist)

Last edited by janzen75 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted old character)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top