D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That's odd...

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uitaka

GM

Uitaka
GM

That's odd... - Page 3 Empty Re: That's odd...

Post by Uitaka Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:28 am

Ok so i remembered DOING THAT because i trusted him but I'M SORRY THAT I DID THAT to Abdi i will say his name i jobpersoned abdi 910 ok ? i did that but i dont want to lose my gm job

PS:Did u ignore my thread about DYLAN AND PCGAMERJEFF??

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:48 am

Uitaka wrote:Ok so i remembered DOING THAT because i trusted him but I'M SORRY THAT I DID THAT to Abdi i will say his name i jobpersoned abdi 910 ok ? i did that but i dont want to lose my gm job

Since there was a rollback, he didn't get the skill. Next mistake there wont be any warning, you will be banned.

Uitaka: Warned
Android: Warned
Kynsh: Demoted

P.S.This topic isn't about you fighting with PCGamerJeff, I dont give a fuck about that fight.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Jeff

Ultimate Member

Jeff
Ultimate Member

Post by Jeff Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:21 am

[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:
Spoiler:

*cough* Thats normal teleport, Just saying

Back to top Go down

MacRS

Coder

MacRS
Coder

Post by MacRS Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:15 am

Ok well this is interesting.

On the first problem is you guys abusing powers but you are lucky alpha didn't ban you guys altogether as I would have no sympathy for you. Don't have the right to call yourself a GM even if you are still on the team.
The abuse on powers is stupidly wrong and just childish. Now on my next update I will remove some commands for you guys on those "GM" accounts and so you will have almost little power at all to edit or change a players look level or job. You will not even have power to dc people. Until this warning is up I will make your "GM" accounts like babies as you seem to act like little kids I will treat you like them.

And on the other part. Why you guys going in for jeff?

I can actually say that he's done more than most of you "GM". Remember the duping week? He got me over 110+ duped items from players. You want me to tell you how many all the Gm's gave me? Total of 17. 5 Gm's active...1 Player who has NO power. He got me almost 10x when there is one of him.

I thank you jeff for making my job easy that week. No need to listen to these so called "GM's" as they seem to forget how much work they actually do (little to none.)

And who cares if he wants the app's open? He deserves to be a GM more than most the of current GM's. And funny this that I actually trust him with power than most of the GM's.
Down to the GM for him, well I will see how it goes and I will personally recommend him for GM.

Now all Stfu. gtfo of this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:33 pm

[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:
Since there was a rollback, he didn't get the skill. Next mistake there wont be any warning, you will be banned.

P.S.This topic isn't about you fighting with PCGamerJeff, I dont give a fuck about that fight.
Spoiler:

I just don't understand why Kynsh, aka Peter, has to be demoted when the rest are warned. :<

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:37 pm

iJustin wrote:
[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:

Spoiler:

I just don't understand why Kynsh, aka Peter, has to be demoted when the rest are warned. :<
Because he was supposed to be banned and on top of that he abused.

Back to top Go down

That's odd... - Page 3 Empty Ah, thx.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:40 pm

[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:
iJustin wrote:
[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:

Spoiler:

Because he was supposed to be banned and on top of that he abused.

Ah. Thanks. Now I understand...

W-wait, what. Why was he supposed to be banned in the first place, meng. :<

Back to top Go down

{GFX}Critical{WZ}

WZ editor

{GFX}Critical{WZ}
WZ editor

Post by {GFX}Critical{WZ} Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:58 pm

[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:
Uitaka wrote:Ok so i remembered DOING THAT because i trusted him but I'M SORRY THAT I DID THAT to Abdi i will say his name i jobpersoned abdi 910 ok ? i did that but i dont want to lose my gm job

Spoiler:

Lets not drag me into this Kthx

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum