D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatty/Rawr's Gm App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

aznjkiderxd

Fatty/Rawr's Gm App Empty Fatty/Rawr's Gm App

Post by aznjkiderxd Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Name: Rawr/Fatty Players don't need to know my real name. Can address me the same and i will respond.

IGN: Rawr/Fatty

Why do you wish to be a GM:Recently the gmz are inactive, sometimes the rules are enforced, so I can enforce the the rules and disallow lawbreaking.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: A long time, been off and on randomly, never actually noticed. one month or so ?

Any GM experience:I been server owner, I been gm at many servers. I don't have any more screen shots due to formatting computer a lot.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Yes , I am able to explain to a noob. I even help others by teamviewing. Sometimes I can't tame or explain to ALpha when he is in noob mode,

How can you help the server:Guiding others, answering questions, patrolling the game, host events, Doing what a gm is suppose to do. Follow the rules.

Other*: (Info about you)I kept this as simply and as easy as possible. I am on chat more often then in-game. This 3 week I probably going to be inactive due to SAT, but once it is over I can be active.

What can you code*: (Put this only if you can) : Weak coding.

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Fatty/Rawr's Gm App Empty Re: Fatty/Rawr's Gm App

Post by Λlphα Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:18 pm

aznjkiderxd wrote:Name: Rawr/Fatty Players don't need to know my real name. Can address me the same and i will respond.

IGN: Rawr/Fatty

Why do you wish to be a GM:Recently the gmz are inactive, sometimes the rules are enforced, so I can enforce the the rules and disallow lawbreaking.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: A long time, been off and on randomly, never actually noticed. one month or so ?

Any GM experience:I been server owner, I been gm at many servers. I don't have any more screen shots due to formatting computer a lot.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Yes , I am able to explain to a noob. I even help others by teamviewing. Sometimes I can't tame or explain to ALpha when he is in noob mode,

How can you help the server:Guiding others, answering questions, patrolling the game, host events, Doing what a gm is suppose to do. Follow the rules.

Other*: (Info about you)I kept this as simply and as easy as possible. I am on chat more often then in-game. This 3 week I probably going to be inactive due to SAT, but once it is over I can be active.

What can you code*: (Put this only if you can) : Weak coding.

REFUSED!

Reason: It seem way too unfriendly and you whine about something haft of the time -_- imagine as a GM.

Sorry but I am looking for perfection, Im not even supposed to put GM app on -.-

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum