D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned for saying " I am a muslim....."

View previous topic View next topic Go down

junkyum96

Banned for saying " I am a muslim....." Empty Banned for saying " I am a muslim....."

Post by junkyum96 Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:05 pm

An GM banned me for saying something inappropiate, or which he read wrong.
I wrote "Im a muslim and im going to blow up the whole server"
Whoever gm it was, he was in the fm and said "wtf"
no later then 3 seconds, i was banned and could not even start the client.
So as i went on the chat box, i was banned for complaining on the chatbox.
He told me he read "Im a muslim and im going to hack the server"
So yeah, can anyone unban me...?

Back to top Go down

LegendaryDuku

Ultimate Member

LegendaryDuku
Ultimate Member

Banned for saying " I am a muslim....." Empty Re: Banned for saying " I am a muslim....."

Post by LegendaryDuku Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:10 pm

I believe making threats against the server is against the rules. Even if you were just joking about it.

Back to top Go down

junkyum96

Banned for saying " I am a muslim....." Empty Re: Banned for saying " I am a muslim....."

Post by junkyum96 Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:13 pm

LegendaryDuku wrote:I believe making threats against the server is against the rules. Even if you were just joking about it.
Yeah it is, but i said "blow up the server", which is too realistic. How the hell am i supposed to blow up the server?
Anyways, the point is the GM read it wrong as "hack the server."

Back to top Go down

killer1496

Post by killer1496 Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:14 pm

Uhhh, I was there when he said this, but the GM was laughing about the muslim part, and everyone else laughed about the blowing up the server except the GM, but idk about the reading it wrong part.

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:52 pm

You can read more information about your ban and speak with the GM that banned you in this thread.

https://dchaosms.forumotion.net/t2906-threatenin-the-server

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:43 am

Before you start yelling at me, hear me out and at least consider it.

I believe Uitaka takes things too seriously. Someone calls him "fail", insta-jail for an hour, etc... Now, this person's actions, in my opinion, were just meant to be a joke, but Uitaka does things before he thinks. Now I don't think such a person should even be allowed to be in a GM position, but that's not up to me to decide. I just don't want people who do things before thinking rationally about things and go around insta-jailing and -banning since it creates fear in me and I have to closely watch what I do every second.

So, in conclusion, I think this person should apologise for making such an idiotic(?) statement and then be given another chance. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:52 am

Sekai wrote:
So, in conclusion, I think this person should apologise for making such an idiotic(?) statement and then be given another chance. Suspect

I totally agree with this part f3.

Back to top Go down

Glaciered

Average Member

Glaciered
Average Member

Post by Glaciered Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:00 am

UITAKA IS A RACIST PERSON
HE BANNED SOMEONE FOR SAYING HIS RELIGION?

I AM CALLING THE POPO ON YOU DATS RIGHT BRO KEEP RUNNING

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:34 am

Sekai wrote:Before you start yelling at me, hear me out and at least consider it.

I believe Uitaka takes things too seriously. Someone calls him "fail", insta-jail for an hour, etc... Now, this person's actions, in my opinion, were just meant to be a joke, but Uitaka does things before he thinks. Now I don't think such a person should even be allowed to be in a GM position, but that's not up to me to decide. I just don't want people who do things before thinking rationally about things and go around insta-jailing and -banning since it creates fear in me and I have to closely watch what I do every second.

If you read the thread I linked, he is already unbanned.

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:10 pm

Sekai wrote:Someone calls him "fail", insta-jail for an hour,

insta-ban*

Back to top Go down

junkyum96

Post by junkyum96 Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:59 pm

WilliNetwork wrote:
Sekai wrote:Before you start yelling at me, hear me out and at least consider it.

If you read the thread I linked, he is already unbanned.

Uh sorry to bother you, but I can't log in.
I did not have this problem before i was banned, but yeah. I think i was IP banned, not banned. it says something about firewall when i try to open the client up. I tried turning it off, putting maplestory on the allow list, and everything... yeah. i re-downloaded the client and everything.

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Member

♥
Ultimate Member

Post by ♥ Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:41 pm

junkyum96 wrote:An GM banned me for saying something inappropiate, or which he read wrong.
I wrote "Im a muslim and im going to blow up the whole server"
Whoever gm it was, he was in the fm and said "wtf"
no later then 3 seconds, i was banned and could not even start the client.
So as i went on the chat box, i was banned for complaining on the chatbox.
He told me he read "Im a muslim and im going to hack the server"
So yeah, can anyone unban me...?

This is what i think ... Personally... I think he should get a second chance because
he was joking but people might have thought that as a threat. On the rules , Threating the server
is considered Banning but Well , Ur joking . So I wouldent think it should be a ban ... but yeah... Some
GM's dont think jokes are Jokes .. they are more serious . So u should just make sure it dosent offend
people or threat etc to this server to avoid these kind of problems.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:43 pm

HE'S ALREADY UNBANNED. STOP POSTING e_e

Back to top Go down

killer1496

Post by killer1496 Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:44 pm

He's still ip banned or somethin

Back to top Go down

EpicPerson

EpicPerson

Post by EpicPerson Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:20 pm

lolwtf.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:22 pm

EpicPerson wrote:lolwtf.
Warned for spam.
Warned for necroposting.
-Ray

Back to top Go down

★§Bleak§★

Dedicated Member

★§Bleak§★
Dedicated Member

Post by ★§Bleak§★ Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Your last line about watch out for actions taking
I APPROVE THIS

P.S Im not saying we should demote Uitaka or shit I like him so ...ya dont get this wrong

oh and some1 should close this derp...

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:02 pm

^WARNED FOR NECROPOSTING

Only admins can close this. Use some common sense and don't post if you see that someone already got warned for necroposting.

------do not post do not post do not post----------

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top