D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I maybe gonna quit......For a time being(3month or less)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HeroOfDemon

HeroOfDemon

I maybe gonna quit......For a time being(3month or less) Empty I maybe gonna quit......For a time being(3month or less)

Post by HeroOfDemon Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:46 am

1st of all i was Jail for 6 time 1:Joking with GMs 2:Taking Duped chiX while i don know it is,and i was about to drop he jailed me(3 Sec) 3:Vote abuse(i gonna talk more about this) 1st of all the WRS cape and pole need need 100 VP(vote points) each,so you expect ppl vote for 100 or 50 days to get on of these? this is call force voting meaning you force ppl to vote for your sever which is D.chaosms EX 4:jail for double sniping I did not do it and that gm say i did it,one question if i was the one doing the double snipe(Snipe Abuse) I will just keep quiet but I did not do it so i was complaniting about it 5 and 6 :Troll Jail for no reason

I was very great full to know so many kind ppl IGN:PcGamerJeff,Whitepiggys,XJeffz,Sekai,EXPumP,Truths,Knives(banned Former GFX),x3Yuffie,RealistBG,PhantomEdge,MercedesFate,Lies,ImAMage,IamGoodGirl,NightGirlx,TrXbaby,Innocents,Loafer,ArkAce,XDualBlades,piratewei,NoobOnexd,Khaotic,HellJake,iLoveLamb,NegixEva,Espeon,Caffeine,DivXSlayer,BubbleTea,FTWTakumi,SokoKing,iSighz and.....

I have good time with you guys........Hope i will remember you all
and.......I gonna miss you all......so I hope you Guys have FUN
Thx for time having fun with me......

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

I maybe gonna quit......For a time being(3month or less) Empty Re: I maybe gonna quit......For a time being(3month or less)

Post by Λlphα Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:04 am

HeroOfDemon wrote:1:Joking with GMs
Yes, disrespect is a rules.

HeroOfDemon wrote:2:Taking Duped chiX while i don know it is
Duped chicken = Items duplicated by an hacker.

HeroOfDemon wrote:3:Vote abuse(i gonna talk more about this) 1st of all the WRS cape and pole need need 100 VP(vote points) each,so you expect ppl vote for 100 or 50 days to get on of these? this is call force voting meaning you force ppl to vote for your sever which is D.chaosms EX
Theres other MSI ingame, if you dont want to help the server to earn them, too bad find another. You can't expect a new member to have bunch of MSIs with the vote shop, things need to be expensive.

HeroOfDemon wrote:4:jail for double sniping I did not do it and that gm say i did it
We GMs can see who snipe who.

HeroOfDemon wrote:Knives(banned Former GFX)
CoughNotBannedCough

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

I maybe gonna quit......For a time being(3month or less) Empty Re: I maybe gonna quit......For a time being(3month or less)

Post by Sardine Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:50 am

HeroOfDemon wrote:1st of all i was Jail for 6 time 1:Joking with GMs 2:Taking Duped chiX while i don know it is,and i was about to drop he jailed me(3 Sec) 3:Vote abuse(i gonna talk more about this) 1st of all the WRS cape and pole need need 100 VP(vote points) each,so you expect ppl vote for 100 or 50 days to get on of these? this is call force voting meaning you force ppl to vote for your sever which is D.chaosms EX 4:jail for double sniping I did not do it and that gm say i did it,one question if i was the one doing the double snipe(Snipe Abuse) I will just keep quiet but I did not do it so i was complaniting about it 5 and 6 :Troll Jail for no reason

Some points that you need to know:
- Some GMs take jokes very seriously, not our problem if you get jailed for the GM being offended.
- You are responsible for your own actions, not our problem if you get jailed for having duped chickens.
- Vote abuse =/= lowering prices on Vote Point items, we are not forcing anyone to vote. If we did, we would shove it in your face every time to log in and we would have to implement a system that would only let you play if you voted. That is forced voting, you choose to get the item, we don't make it a requirement.
- If you believe you were jailed for an incorrect or not valid reason, submit it in GM Report.
- There is a reason why it's called a Troll Jail.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top