D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Abusable Things

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Berriess

Ultimate Member

Berriess
Ultimate Member

Non Abusable Things Empty Non Abusable Things

Post by Berriess Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:18 pm

Lol i would appreciate some real simple things, not alot to ask for. I would appreciate for DGM to have !spy, cause its totally non abuseable and it will help us find hackers, cause some of us dgm are actually finding hackers, and duped items, but this will increase the finds by soem percentage.

This one is !clock, so we can simply just put up a clock with a time, this helps with some events we host and stuff, Lol, and its just fun, totally non abuseable as well.

Also Hide, this hide can be made that we cant see other gm in hide, but they can see us, just players can help. Its non abuseable, and u really can't troll with it, most just go in hide, and appear somewhere else. Also this could help with tracking down hackers.

Real simple non abuseable things, maybe can be considered. I won't ask for other things cause they are possibly abuseable and cause of that, gm and owner's would say that it would be a bad idea,.

Thank You Razz

Back to top Go down

ρяσησσв™

Ultimate Member

ρяσησσв™
Ultimate Member

Non Abusable Things Empty Re: Non Abusable Things

Post by ρяσησσв™ Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:23 pm

The others are find but I still don't understand hide for donators

Back to top Go down

Berriess

Ultimate Member

Berriess
Ultimate Member

Post by Berriess Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:30 pm

siwon1459 wrote:The others are find but I still don't understand hide for donators

Well its pretty simple, when u afk, u dont got people bothering u, just go into ds Lol, only other dgm and gm can see u, but you can't see gm, but you can see players and other dgm Lol. Its just for the fun of it you know, also another possible way is when your stalking a hacker, u just go into ds. Nothing much to it, im asking for it since there's no way to use it negitively

Back to top Go down

HiiroDangan

HiiroDangan

Non Abusable Things Empty Suggestion to Hide.

Post by HiiroDangan Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:55 am

Make it so nothing is usable other than chat (to other gms) and notices, if you find a hacker you can notify them and then ask if it's ok to ban them.

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:24 am

HiiroDangan wrote:Make it so nothing is usable other than chat (to other gms) and notices, if you find a hacker you can notify them and then ask if it's ok to ban them.

you dont get it. Donors will NEVER get !ban.

/locked

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top