D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm in jail,now

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NeV3RmI4

I'm in jail,now Empty I'm in jail,now

Post by NeV3RmI4 Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Uitaka wrote:Proof : I'm in jail,now Maple0041

New account Sold 3 sets of White rock shooter stuff Hes an idiot from Singapore Only uses Singlish

YUSONUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Ign:SkYLeGenD

The first thing I'm here to say farewell to my friends and everybody. I'm playing this game isn't too long and I'm not newbie yet No I think I'm not a hacker, I didn't use any hacking system just simply vote a lots. Ok, I'm abuser but I'm a human so Uitaka, U don't need to insult me.

The second thing, I'm not an IDIOT from SINGAPORE only uses SINGLISH, I speak English U see, I couldn't speak Chinese Evil or Very Mad .

The third thing, I think GM is friendly and respectful with members..So I'm wrong now and very disappoint when GM Uitaka says, " Shut ur FKing Bitch ",etc. Yesterday,U told me give U my ID and Pass, and then what? Everything still there and I'm in jail until now maybe forever. I wonder why did I give it to you?
Yesterday is the last happiest and the saddest day I played D.Chaos. I recieved small present from GM Ray it was a Ryko, it's the first time I had, I was so happy Crying or Very sad .

To Uitaka: Sometimes,I'm still playing with laggy, that's a reason why I couldn't follow command U gave me yesterday (@cleaniv equip), it didn't work until now I try again. I gave U my ID and Pass with hopeful U remove all stuff I had from voting because I really like this game and I know how my false goes confused

Finally, It's all I need to say with everybody and I just play D.chaos because it gives me really comfortable and relax when I play and chat with my friends.

So I hope everybody have a happy new year and thanks for recent time. Good bye! Crying or Very sad

SkYLeGenD

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top