D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i have eror with the dowland

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kris1400

i have eror with the dowland Empty i have eror with the dowland

Post by kris1400 Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:34 am

when i want to dowland the chaneel i cilick in the picture and wait when the screen will show me madia fire, and when it show me madia fire i am waiting for the dowland will start,but the dowland dont start and then it try agian and it not wor and agian and it still not work. and then its says to me that i need to delete to cookies in my cumputer, i am delet them and its still dont work and agian its says that i need to delete to cookies in my cumputer.
any help? i am new here and i want to do an battle mage so pls help me

Back to top Go down

bobba

Dedicated Member

bobba
Dedicated Member

i have eror with the dowland Empty Re: i have eror with the dowland

Post by bobba Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:51 am

kris1400 wrote:when i want to dowland the chaneel i cilick in the picture and wait when the screen will show me madia fire, and when it show me madia fire i am waiting for the dowland will start,but the dowland dont start and then it try agian and it not wor and agian and it still not work. and then its says to me that i need to delete to cookies in my cumputer, i am delet them and its still dont work and agian its says that i need to delete to cookies in my cumputer.
any help? i am new here and i want to do an battle mage so pls help me
Try waiting a little while, if it then still wont work use one of the other mirrors

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum