D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mommy's GM App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mommy1

Mommy's GM App  Empty Mommy's GM App

Post by Mommy1 Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:56 am

Name: Ines Delgado Rusli

IGN: Mommy

Why do you wish to be a GM: I wish to be a GM because i would like to help improve the server and the community by trying to catch hackers that are around. I would also like to be a GM because I want to help other players to more of an extent than i can now. I also want to help the people around in XAT that are having download problems, and will try to solve that problem

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: I have played this server I since July. So about 3 months.

How can you help the server: I could help the server as I stated before, and i could also advertise this server to some of my friends (if interested), to help the server grow. I will also encourage players to vote for this server as often as possible.

Any GM experience: No i have not been a GM before

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Yes i am able to explain to a "noob" i have helped some "noobs" around. I will make sure that i explain how to play thoroughly so that they can have the best experience here at D.ChaosMS EX.

Other: Well as you may think, my name is foreign. I am Spanish (that explains the name). I have made a lot of friends on this server, and it is my favorite server Very Happy. I am 16 years old, so i may not be as active as before (summer holiday), because of school.

Thank you Very Happy

Last edited by Mommy1 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Mistakes)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum